Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Web Item Mall!

Discussion on Web Item Mall! within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Web Item Mall!

Hi all, bin auf der suche nach einem web item Mall Script, wen jemand mir helfen kan oder will das wäre sehr nett und hilfreich,danke

Hi all, I'm looking for a web item mall script who kan someone help me or wants that would be very nice and helpful, thank you
Old 04/01/2012, 02:59   #2

why dont you just extract it from the client ? its the CASH file
Old 04/01/2012, 13:53   #3

@tekdc911: he dont means ingame-item mall, he means on a website..

@PrinciCh: soweit ich weiß, ist hier noch keine web item mall veröffentlicht worden.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
About Item Mall
02/07/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Guys, i'm pasting days in this error. First, i got the DB from Statiic's Database 02-12-11 Second, i'm using WingSRO client that have 12D working properly + Data&Particles from KSRO. I'm wondering a thing that i buy an IM and i get DC. Things already tried to FIX: - Change DB Name (Now is SRO_VT_ACC) - Already config ODBC for new SRO_VT_ACC - Changed DBConnect - Config all .ini
[REQUEST] Item mall item for 0 silk
12/02/2011 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
Hello , I am trying to make some item mall items to 0 silk but there is a problem when i put the cost to 0 silk the users can not purchase the items. Only cost to 1 or more is working ... Any idea where is the restriction about this ( maybe a stored procedure ? ) Cordialy,
ITEM MALL
09/30/2011 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
i need item mall where add avatars ?
How to buy item mall
01/24/2010 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies
Well i got teh coin ready to buy KLK but it won't let me log in to buy the item can some1 tell me how to buy it?
item mall
01/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 30 Replies
Well I got some xmas allowance and have been waiting to get something good from tq website (after 4331 i've been really poor, no more selling met scrolls and getting super gems) didn't buy db cause i think the new item mall will make dbs worthless... but now i'm growing impatient :D So any1 have any ideas on the item mall?