Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How To make Shaiya public...

Discussion on How To make Shaiya public... within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How To make Shaiya public...

Anyone who can help me make my Shaiya server public...?
Im behind a router and I saw some tutorials on how to make it public but those things isn't working for me... Hope U guys HELP ME...
Old 03/26/2012, 09:36   #2

You said you watched the tutorials/videos.
In them it explains that you have to change the IP address.
So instead of 128.0......
Change it to your IP.
That's the only way.
If you have any problems, as you said, describe them.
Old 03/26/2012, 14:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linxis172 View Post
You said you watched the tutorials/videos.
In them it explains that you have to change the IP address.
So instead of 128.0......
Change it to your IP.
That's the only way.
If you have any problems, as you said, describe them.
yeah I did watch some videos on how , and also port forwarding the port in the router ... and I use the IP given to me by whatismyip.com and still nothing happens... still cant make my shaiya public...
I tried hamachi before when i made a dekaron server and it works but making it non hamachi was always my problem xD now i face my problem once again...
can U help me ?
Old 03/26/2012, 19:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnolde View Post
yeah I did watch some videos on how , and also port forwarding the port in the router ... and I use the IP given to me by whatismyip.com and still nothing happens... still cant make my shaiya public...
I tried hamachi before when i made a dekaron server and it works but making it non hamachi was always my problem xD now i face my problem once again...
can U help me ?

ok .... if you dont understand im sorry but here goes...

psm_client /bin/config change public ip's in your .ini files
make sure that on you SQL server config manager that all ip's are turned on and also ports that you are using , make sure pipes are turned on also be sure to check fire wall that your server has privelidges to actually connect someone, if not drop your firewall and have some one outside of router try to connect, if your behind a router you need to enable dmz to the ip that youll be using
........ and just a side note i learned all this by just sayin
Old 03/26/2012, 21:53   #5

Now usually whatismyip.com works but if it doesnt:
Start -> Search Bar -> type in cmd -> once command promt opens, type in ipconfig
then it should give you your ip, unless its not a static ip.
And how do you know your shaiya isnt public?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2012, 04:02   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linxis172 View Post
Now usually whatismyip.com works but if it doesnt:
Start -> Search Bar -> type in cmd -> once command promt opens, type in ipconfig
then it should give you your ip, unless its not a static ip.
And how do you know your shaiya isnt public?

I know my shaiya isnt public coz the login01 goes red X...

if my IP was working it shuld be green >.... xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekdc911 View Post
ok .... if you dont understand im sorry but here goes...

psm_client /bin/config change public ip's in your .ini files
make sure that on you SQL server config manager that all ip's are turned on and also ports that you are using , make sure pipes are turned on also be sure to check fire wall that your server has privelidges to actually connect someone, if not drop your firewall and have some one outside of router try to connect, if your behind a router you need to enable dmz to the ip that youll be using
........ and just a side note i learned all this by just sayin
tnx sir , i guess im gonna try it again...

now i know why i cant make my shaiya server public... it was bcoz im using wireless broadband... T_T

now i know why i cant make my shaiya server public... it was bcoz im using wireless broadband... T_T
Old 03/27/2012, 19:45   #7

if ANY of your db's in psm_mgr are red then they are either faulty or not compatible with other DB's in sql

?? have you ever played with lego's ? if one piece doesnt fit try another

i can run my pserver with a loop back and no access to net through my firewall your ip is not needed to get the actual psm_mgr to run just the 127.0.0.1 it should be the only ip in your psm_client > bin > config > .ini's have you gone over those yet the only place your actual ip should be is in the places that say PUBLIC IP go over all those files ..... but first thought is usually the right one i would try swapping out some db's and find one that is compatible with your sql files or vice versa

also the the pserver mngr is buggy dont use it to change ip's or update you need to do this manually
Old 04/17/2012, 13:28   #8

Yeah.. Don't Use ' Update ' In Server Patch Config.. It will Screw your whole server, Probably.

You can pm me ( I'll give ya my skype ) , and i can give you some help making a server. But also, i'll help, not do everything for ya.