Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help with new server max lvl30

Discussion on Need help with new server max lvl30 within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Need help with new server max lvl30

Well people, i want to propose a new project of shaiya, its about a server with lvl30 cap, some modifications in map 2,
so the bosses and mobs are acording to max cap lvl 30, im looking for people that can help me create this server,
i have lot of free time to work on it, and i cant find OMEGA's videos, so i dont have the necesary information to create it
by myself, I really hope u are interested in this idea, in sumary, this proposal is a server focus on pvp 20-30 and 1-15,
episode 3 if posible, No noss, No absorb, No lapisias, only recreation and keep Raid available, ele lvl1
and some other modification i would like to implement, i need help to make it posible I really like this game, i would love to
make it in Spanish if posible, if not in spanish not a big problem either
Best wishes and i wait impatient for your help
P.D. sry for my bad english btw
Old 03/21/2012, 06:26   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
#Moved to the right section
Old 03/21/2012, 06:47   #3

elite*gold: 70
i very instrested in this project and i think i can help you a lot because i had been ad-a and GM on several servers already so i learned much about this
My language is german/russian and english so if you accept me as your partner we can make this server in english and many countries can play it because we can speak this languages to help them out
If your intrested in me you can add me everytime in skype or PM me here
If not, good luck anyway and im looking forward to play your server )))

Greets dirksen95
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2012, 07:17   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
#Moved to the right section
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirksen95 View Post
i very instrested in this project and i think i can help you a lot because i had been ad-a and GM on several servers already so i learned much about this
My language is german/russian and english so if you accept me as your partner we can make this server in english and many countries can play it because we can speak this languages to help them out
If your intrested in me you can add me everytime in skype or PM me here
If not, good luck anyway and im looking forward to play your server )))

Greets dirksen95
yes, of course will this project is in conjunction, in this moment we are two , give me a minutes for speak

sorry my bad english , i speak spanish only , and basic english. my partner speak english
Old 03/22/2012, 21:11   #5

elite*gold: 70
its no problem for me
looking forward to work with you 2 together and create a very nice server with nice staff

Tags
ep3, innovacion, p server, shaiya