Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Wanted]Stored procedures

Discussion on [Wanted]Stored procedures within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Wanted]Stored procedures

Im in need of 3 stored procedures which iv got but theyve been messed about with so much that they are causing increasingly annoying problems
usp_Try_GameLogin_Taiwan
usp_Insert_Action_Log_E
and usp_Try_GameLogout_R

before anyone says use search i have tried multiple times to correct these and always same result works for a little while and then causes the Ps_game.exe to crash so would like a 2nd copy of them so i can compare and find what is causing this to happen
Old 03/20/2012, 19:58   #2

bump...soo noone has these 3 stored procs ....
Old 03/22/2012, 17:49   #3

There is a magic search button, also, they invented this thing called just a few days ago, it's phenomenal. If you screwed up your procedures, re-download a clean database and work from there, everyone here will tell you the same because we all have done the same.

Tyler

I will not give you a link to it either.
Old 03/22/2012, 18:01   #4

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249
and what have we just learned now?
Before editing the databases on parts where you don't know much about always take a backup before accidently messing them up.
And also, what did you try to do? Dupe fixes?
Old 03/25/2012, 19:20   #5

and what have i learnt that after having used search function numerously to try n find these stored procs that they omg... actually arnt there which is why i made this thread >.> 2nd of all it was due to being hacked that these procedures were edited and all ive done is try n fix what was done and wanted these 3 procs so i could see where the damage was done in them unfortunatly the backup was corrupted so that was unfortunate.
didnt want to have to download a new database as i wud then lose all players info that iv got
Old 03/27/2012, 19:34   #6

ok lets simplify the stored procedures were on a server you downloaded once already ?
if so then replace corrupted files and make changes your better off starting that db over then trying to find 3 commands out of half a million that are for your correct country code and ep
and dont replace the db just use the info out of it you need then replace with old DB

and BTW SAVE YOUR FILES BEFORE ADDING ORIGINAL DB when your searching through for the commands you need
Thanks
1 User