Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Shaiya loading tips screen

Discussion on [HELP]Shaiya loading tips screen within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]Shaiya loading tips screen

I want to know how can I change the tips from loading screens.
Old 02/25/2012, 17:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
ok in your client folder its a tip and notice just re write anything as what you want and poof save it and you will have what you put in loading screens yours DeathSaint
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Loading Screen
01/22/2012 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hi, Can some1 tell me the best Size for a dk-loading screen!? Because i think my sizes are always false :confused: No one can help me ? :§
Loading Screen/Login Screen
10/06/2010 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hi, I wanted to change the Loading Screen and Login screen of a Private server, can someone tell me how to do it? (I downloaded for Loading screen a file, it works but i want to know how to do it myself so i add a pic of my choise :D)
[Help] Loading screen
05/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
How do you change the loading screen on your pserver when you start the conquer.exe like: co.exe-loading screen-login screen how do your change the picture of the loading screen?
new loading screen
02/12/2010 - Combat Arms - 6 Replies
Hey also als 1 ich habe den nicht gemacht ..... öhm wenn das als flammig glit nimm ich direkt pic und link raus.... ich weiß ja net ob das alles so gut is aber hier schon ma nen pic von alle dem http://i50.tinypic.com/bi9c2b.jpg so wer es haben will hier der link.... http://www.mediafire.com /?gklrtwyzvlj
Loading Screen
03/22/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 26 Replies
how do you edit the loading screen in the difference server files like silkbotter did? and how do you change the server name?