Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[READ] client

Discussion on [READ] client within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[READ] client

am i just really stupid or something i been working on this all week and i cant get the game to show the gear :S can some1 help me pleasee......

i have importedd dds 3dc files and even mlt files >_>

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shaiya Client Mod for Private Server READ PLZ GREAT IDEA!! ^_^
08/02/2011 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Hey I got a GREAT and NIFTY idea for a private server... You remember how we used to play modded Battlefield 1942 with Desert Combat, Eve Of Destruction, and Galactic Conquest, and the pirates mod and all that other neat stuff? Or when we hack over emulators with different mip maps and vector graphix and make stuff like Afro Mario and Super Cat Mario, and Super Mario Frustration? Dood! I got a great idea!! Lets make one or.. Can I get access to graphix and sound utilities to make...
read, help the client modding
07/04/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
raga or excuse me, how do I put a logo in the inventory? here's a screen to help you better understand: http://i53.tinypic.com/30xa80i.jpg as you can see from the Italian took from a client, sorry XD
Need Help for Client (please read)
07/06/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
I am sorry for my English... Wished to learn as to adjust such clients as Elite Dekaron, Dekaron Latino in which there is class Aloken at creation of the character... Problem in the following: I use 1 Click Server IGC Data Base, I unpack data.pak by means of PackManager.exe - after I change IP in files iplist.csv, arenalist.csv, channellist.csv, loginlist.csv, servantlist.csv. I pack by means of PackManager.exe. I start game by means of Launcher which was in the installed folder with...
[READ]Search Source+Client[317]
05/15/2010 - Runescape - 3 Replies
Search Source+Client: I search a Source where nothing. With start by lumbride. And a 317 client. With the Ip 127.0.0.1
Client 5095 image Problem Read this!!
05/29/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
I got an problem whit my client i have downloaded the client that andy told me to use and I use the 5089+ loader. Now my images of my client are fucked up idk how to fix it can somone help me pleas here is an screen of my client + problem. ::look at the items and interface:: http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/558/newcdh.th.pn g