Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Assistant Dev

Discussion on Assistant Dev within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Assistant Dev

I am looking for a PServer that is looking for a Assistant Dev with some Exp and i am looking to grow from were i am with what i know about the game and the coding for it.

I am a Big Fan of lilprohacker, hes a great guy and without him this world of shaiya PServers would not go round.

I enjoy working on EP5 server the best but i would like to learn as much as i can and help out in anyway i can so if you are looking for some help let me know on this topic or add me to Skype with the same name as my user name here.
Old 01/30/2012, 00:03   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
#Moved to the right section

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Please please Assistant!
12/06/2011 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
I want to help people who are here please help necessary ᴥᴥᴥᴥᴥᴥᴥ ᴥᴥᴥᴥᴥᴥᴥ& #7461;ᴥᴥᴥᴥᴥᴥ&# 7461;ᴥᴥᴥᴥᴥᴥ 461;ᴥᴥᴥᴥᴥᴥJ 61;ᴥᴥᴥᴥᴥ Lage open to all Class Silk Road comes to me that error I do not know how to find a solution to this problem. Patching has not Finished. Please again. So after all the problems when I'm in the game or backhaul or Alasmh Class or Class sro Omh knew what to do and where hard-tired
[Help] Assistant NPC
06/29/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
I have an npc that give 2150 cps and 90000 silvers to new players. right now i have it set to give 2150 cps 90000 silvers AND enough exp to level the player to level 2. the reason why i made the npc give exp was so that people could not keep using the npc to get 2150 cps as it checks to make sure the player is level 1 first. HOWEVER, i want to upgrade the npc and make him so you can only use it once. I have tried my best to do this before comming here, but im stuck. I tried if...
Looking for an assistant
06/13/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Looking for someone to forward me when I get stuck. I'm about to downgrade from 5501 to 5018. I need someone to answer me a couple of questions before I do it. The questions will be extremely packets and cryptography related. I know this might not be the right section for it, but then again, if I post it in the thread for volunteers, I doubt anybody will look on it. Anybody willing to help, Here am I. [email protected]
Looking for L2 Assistant
03/20/2010 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Like in topic. Looking for Assistant what will be work on retail server in newest update. OR Looking for another program that will be control my HP, CP and soul level and wont be easly detected by NCSoft squad^^ Im on server where most of top ppl form bot clans/ally use help programs and... its hard with someone who for example spam trick 2-3 on sec or else. Need something that will help in war with them. I remember assistant can do that^^
Rhin's Assistant
11/28/2006 - Diablo 2 - 7 Replies
Multihack which regroups neat features. Should be trustable, but also detectable as it modifies Diablo II's memory. You are warned, use at your OWN risk! Features :