Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] help with a scripting

Discussion on [Request] help with a scripting within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] help with a scripting

I have a request, maybe someone has already done something like this or maybe not. i would like to write / alter something in order of stopping stat padding. the trigger of teh script would be to check the levels if the levels where more than 5 levels then the kill will not count toward the one killing. If any one has any idea please let me know where to look or what to change.

Greets,
Phoenix
Old 01/08/2012, 03:16   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Safe actually posted a long while ago a script for this:

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2012, 12:42   #3

i think he didnt mean a script to ckeck->ban players, more to check while the kill is made if the levels do match and if not, the kill isnt counted at all directly.

its a nice idea
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2012, 23:41   #4

that is what i was meaning. i just could not think of the words to use.

Greets,
Phoenix
Old 01/08/2012, 23:48   #5

For that all you would need to do is actually edit the one from Safe, that instead of banning does something like.....

Code:
If (condition_of_lvl) then 
K1 = K1
Else
K1 = K1 + 1
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/10/2012, 04:00   #6

To clarify this a bit, and my apologies if I am wrong, but what I think John is suggesting is to modify the SP as to check for a difference in level.

Most stat padders do not pad on toons of equal level. As such you could add a check for the difference, and if it is too extreme, deny the kill credit.

Personally, I'd be a bit more harsh and reverse it (which would also penalize those farming newbs.

If the difference is too great, add a death or subtract a kill. If the level difference is within an acceptable range, credit the kill.

But...that's just me.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/10/2012, 07:22   #7

Totally true; what I would've done in there is to simply check for the level difference between the toons; and as K1 are the kills, if the difference is acceptable the kill would count, else, it simply wouldn't count.

As for your suggestion there, I actually believe it is quite good, because that way the cheater would be penalized by reversing what he/she is doing, and by adding a level range, while the kill is accomplished, the K1 instead of becoming K1 + 1, could become K1 - 1; or make it K1 = K1 so that there is simply no kill and add a K2 = K2 + 1 so that they actually earn a death

So basically a more elaborated script would take this into account and show something like:

Code:
If (lvl1 > lvl2) then
If ((lvl1 - lvl2) > (allowed range)) then
K1 = K1 + 1
elseif ((lvl1 - lvl2) > (medium allowed range)) then
K1 = K1
elseif ((lvl1 - lvl2) > (penalized range)) then
K1 = K1 - 1;
K2 = K2 +1
Where lvl1 would be the level of the attacker and lvl2 the level of the "token" toon used to get kills.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/10/2012, 09:04   #8

so some thing like this would / should work fine? baseing it off of Safe's stat padders nightmare. to make this one. because most stat padders use a hm with res runes to stat, that i have seen.

Code:
SELECT um.UserIp INTO #Temp FROM PS_GameData.dbo.Chars c
INNER JOIN PS_UserData.dbo.Users_Master um ON hm.
If (lvl10 > lvl15) then
If ((lvl10 - lvl15) > (allowed range)) then
K1 = K1 + 1
elseif ((lvl10 - lvl20) > (medium allowed range)) then
K1 = K1
elseif ((lvl1 - lvl30) > (penalized range)) then
K1 = K1 - 1;
K2 = K2 +1
or would this be better ?
Code:
SELECT um.UserIp INTO #Temp FROM PS_GameData.dbo.Chars c
INNER JOIN PS_UserData um ON um.
If (grow 3 > grow 2)
K1 = K1 - 1;
K2 = K2 +1
If (lvl15 > lvl10) then
If ((lvl15 - lvl10) > (allowed range)) then
K1 = K1 + 1
elseif ((lvl20 - lvl10) > (medium allowed range)) then
K1 = K1
elseif ((lvl30 - lvl1) > (penalized range)) then
K1 = K1 - 1;
K2 = K2 +1
i am not a programer nor a code writer by no means.
Old 01/10/2012, 15:05   #9

dude, -1 Kill? thats mean <.<
Old 01/10/2012, 16:58   #10

When it comes to selecting the level of the toons, you can't use it that way; you would need a sub-query for that, in which you select each toon's level from the dbo.Chars table, because every time tere could be different levels.

With the grow it would be the same, and actually I believe that with grow, if they are different, don't give many options, just go straight to a K1 - 1, yet there are many scenerios in which some people use Hard Mode toons to farm so that would be up to you if you want to allow or not different mode kills
Old 01/10/2012, 17:07   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotG View Post
dude, -1 Kill? thats mean <.<
More than likely it would be to Take a Kill of their Current kills and Add a Death to the Death counter.
Old 01/10/2012, 20:39   #12

maybe check something else, too, like... if the stat points of the killed toon are used, or how high is the HP, bc stat padders will probably try to keep them as low as possible so they can kill these toons faster... something like that^^ but dont make it public, otherswise the stat padders know what to care about
Old 01/10/2012, 22:20   #13

Code:
DECLARE
@DIP varchar (100),
@UID varchar (100),
@KIP Varchar (100)

IF (@ActionType = 103)
BEGIN
SELECT @UID = um.UserID FROM PS_UserData.dbo.Users_Master as um 
INNER JOIN PS_GameData.dbo.Chars as c ON c.UserUID = um.UserUID 
inner join PS_GameLog.dbo.ActionLog as a  on a.Value1 = c.CharID Where c.CharID = @Value1 AND ActionType = 103

SELECT @KIP = um.UserIp FROM PS_UserData.dbo.Users_Master as um 
INNER JOIN PS_GameData.dbo.Chars as c ON c.UserUID = um.UserUID 
inner join PS_GameLog.dbo.ActionLog as a  on a.Value1 = c.CharID Where c.CharID = @Value1 AND ActionType = 103

Select @DIP = um.UserIP FROM PS_UserData.dbo.Users_Master as um
INNER JOIN PS_GameLog.dbo.ActionLog as a on um.UserID = a.UserID WHERE um.UserID=@UserID AND ActionType = 103

IF @DIP = @KIP

INSERT INTO GM_Stuff.dbo.StatPadder (DeadToon,DeadIP,DeadID,KillerToon,KillerIP,KillerID,Date,Map)
VALUES (@Text1,@KIP,@UID,@CharName,@DIP,@UserID,@ActionTime,@MapID)
END
this is a sniplit from my actions log witch crosses all kills in pvp and checks if kill / death ip match up if they do it inserts into a created db/tabel i made in my database i then use a php quary in my admins panel that calls all info from that table and it is cross refrenced for stat paders by checking the toons lvls and so on LOTS involved in the way i used it so unfortyanitaly i donot have the acuret time to post all the requierd info to use my way of ip checking pvp kills but hopefuly it gives someone with the knowladge and time a quick refrence .. also if you add the db and tabel this will infact save all info to that tabel and you can do it the old fashion way and look thrue the table manyaly... also one disadvantage of this is some homes and contrys have same ip's but thats easly discoverd by crossing the k/d ratio of the toons in question..
Thanks
1 User