Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LPH data tool informtion

Discussion on LPH data tool informtion within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,777
LPH data tool informtion

Ok I know a lot of people out there THINK that there is some magical keylogger on LPH's date editing tool that sends all your information to the FBI, CIA, and My Little Pony Database, which is then processed and used to steall your **** accounts, but really there isn't.

Since this is the internet and all you care about is proff, here you go the atachment at the bottom is a picture proveing it safe. No I won't waste 700 K/B of photobucks bandwith on this picture.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_24122011_161313.jpg (24.0 KB, 213 views)
Old 12/25/2011, 11:32   #2

Realy a nice MoD -.-
Old 12/25/2011, 15:36   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
what are you talking about? I've never heard of these rumors, nor do I care. If people want to use my data tool that I released for the good of the community, then awesome! if not so be it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/25/2011, 15:49   #4

LOL ive been useing LPH's Shaiya hacks and data tool for a frigging long time, i didnt know about these rumors either! LOL peopol who say theres **** in it are friggig paranoid,
Long like LPH's data tool <3

lol @ My little pony's data base >.<!
Old 12/25/2011, 16:13   #5

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalle801 View Post
Realy a nice MoD -.-
Not sure if you have noticed, but Bane isn't a Moderator anymore.

Now, not much in here, LPH is a trusted user of our forums and mostly a trusted Shaiya User; I have heard those gosips about the tool, a couple have asked me, but I have always been sure about the integrity of the tools he has released, as those tools are made to help us.

#Closed
Thanks
5 Users
Closed Thread