Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SQL Issues. Any Idea ?

Discussion on SQL Issues. Any Idea ? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SQL Issues. Any Idea ?

Im getting a error from the SOL agent

"2011-12-19 06:41:23 err=-1, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find server 'PS_USERDB01' in sys.servers. Verify that the correct server name was specified. If necessary, execute the stored procedure sp_addlinkedserver to add the server to sys.servers., SQL STATE: 42000, NATIVE ERROR: 7202 (0x1C22)

2011-12-19 06:41:23 ::LoadBillingItem 13 qerr=-1, EXEC usp_Read_Char_Product_Item_E 13"

Does anyone know how to fix this ?
Old 12/20/2011, 05:28   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
It is telling you that PS_USERDB01 isn't there, when you get your databases placed correctly, and everything set up correctly, you might be able to find it, if it isn't there you are going to get this error message.

You will have to check your set up, and mostly check for your linkedserver configuration to solve this out
Old 12/20/2011, 06:10   #3

elite*gold: 0
once again another person that cannot use the search function...
The PS_USERDB01 is a linked server that apparently failed to install run the EP4_SQL_config.sql file again to set up the linked servers.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FPS Issues.
04/12/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I play a couple of Private Servers here and there. Recently i've been having this issue where my FPS is dead stuck at 31. No matter what happens it's always 31 unless if i can get a FPS unlocker. Is there a reason for this? My laptop is pretty decent and i doubt it's because of my laptop... Asides for the reasons...if anyone can teach me how to manually unlock FPS for every single server i play or w.e that'd be really helpful.
New Bypass Idea *IDEA NOT A HACK*
01/19/2009 - Soldier Front - 5 Replies
Think about it..xfire to bypass GameGuard. I dunno about anyone else or why it hasn't been mentioned ..or maybe it has. But let me give you an example of what i mean. You would Inject your "wallhack.dll" into the xfire.exe process. Then Login to xFire.Then login to SF and let your Xfire ingame Load up. Since xfire layers its chat windows over the SF screen freely without causing the ALT+TAB error that means its has some kind of control over the D3D.
[Idea] just an idea about having more power..
11/22/2007 - Kal Online - 5 Replies
Hello .. I know i know ..everyone will replay with (SERVER SIDED) but we all thought the (Job Change) is Server Sided & we also thought (Cooldown Hack) is Server Sided .. bla bla bla but im not talking about adding STR or Agility because i know whatever you add it will just show as a number & wont have any effects ... & you will give the same damage .. the point of this is .. in (Speed Hack) the normal speed is 0 & with Speed-up its 45 .. right ? .. & the Speed-up is just a potions (buff)...
Good idea or bad idea?
05/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I have a water(110)-Trojan(130) but i dont know if i should go to trojan again for 2nd rb or should i rb to water? If i am water(110)-trojan(130)-water(130) how much hp would i have if i went melee and had about 2.4k mana?
Idea:Possibly good potential idea!
10/26/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Well today I was thinking and it was stated that it's impossible to view if you have a +1 item unless you look in your inventory, but it is generated before its picked up. This could be a big job, could be worth it if it was possible and done correctly though. Turn the items on the floors into items in your inventory images, I should probably explain a bit more. The images that are used in your inventory, put those on the floor. That way if you moused over the image it'd show the +1...