Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ENLAZAMIENTOS-LINKED

Discussion on ENLAZAMIENTOS-LINKED within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post ENLAZAMIENTOS-LINKED

[SIZE="<font><font class="goog-text-highlight">4</font></font>"]BUENAS SOY NUEVO Y QUISIERA SABER SI EXISTE UN MÉTODO O Patcher DE ENLAZAR LOS LÁPIZ CON 100% DE PROBABILIDADES RECUERDO AVER LEIDO ANTES QUE HABÍA UNO QUE BRINDABA EL 50% AL USAR CUALQUIER ENLAZADOR LVL 1 , 2 , ETC .... (SOY NUEVO Y HALO MEJOR YA HABRAN DISCUTIDO EN TEMA PERO TENGO ESA DUDA Y GRACIAS)---------------GOOD I AM NEW AND WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS A METHOD OF LINK OR THE PENCIL Patcher 100% ODDS WITH MEMORY READ BEFORE AVER there was one offered by the 50% TO USE ANY BRIDGER LVL 1, 2, ETC .... (I AM NEW AND BETTER AND HALO THEME WILL BE DISCUSSED IN BUT I DOUBT THAT AND THANK YOU): Handsdown:: Handsdown:[/SIZE]
Old 12/16/2011, 12:39   #2

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249
Well. That's some weird wall of text, it can't be a release.
#requestmove because of wrong section
Old 12/16/2011, 16:36   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
#Moved to the right section

As to answer your question, no there isn't as link rate isn't a client-side information.