Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

May I post an advertisement of PServer Component here?

Discussion on May I post an advertisement of PServer Component here? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile May I post an advertisement of PServer Component here?

I have a PServer Component on sale now.

And may I post an advertisement of my PServer Component here? I'm a PServer-Developer.

The PServer Component would bring your server some more fun than the original one.

If I could post this , I would bring all the details of the Component.
Old 12/14/2011, 06:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
just post it!
Old 12/14/2011, 15:01   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Yes you can, and this is actually the right section for it, as you wouldn't release it but sell it, because if you were going to release it, it would be better in the Shaiya Private Server Development section, so basically yes, you can post it.