Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

snow please read

Discussion on snow please read within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
snow please read

hello guys i would like to know if anybody knows how to make the snow in shiaya perma.

and is it possible to get the christmas patch or sutin if they have that??
Old 12/13/2011, 22:45   #2

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249

Is this what you have been searching for?
Old 12/14/2011, 01:12   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
You certainly need to start reading the forums a little bit more, the Christmas patch was released today; and in that thread Greester already posted the link to manage the weather.

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
snow
12/23/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
hi i have one question how do that in loa dont snowing ? i am remake my loa from winter loa to normal but cant remove snowing
[WarRock Japan] MP7 Snow Camo + FAMAS Snow Camo
12/31/2010 - WarRock - 29 Replies
Aufgemerkt Kameraden! Die Tage erschien ein neue Waffe in Warrock Japan! Es ist eine Mp7a1! Mit Winter-Camouflage und Schalldämpfer ???!!!??? Na ja sieht geil aus ^^. Hab sie bis jetzt noch nich Ingame gesehn, deshalb mus dieser Screen von der HP reichen ;) http://warrock.jp/UPFILES/image/mp7a1sc_ss.JPG Schaden 41% Kadenz 90% Genauigkeit 34% Ruckstoß 81%
READ READ READ !!! LORDYK93 SCAMMER
10/11/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
he scammed a ecsro vip account from me ... he wanna give a lvl 90 sjsro account he change the pw of my account and said i have to wait ... now hes on at epvpers and on in msn but he didnt answer me anymore if you answer me and give me my vip account back i will delete this.!