Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Enchant Effect

Discussion on Shaiya Enchant Effect within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Enchant Effect

Did some looking around and couldn't find any help on this. Does anyone know where the Client based files that deal with enchantment effects are located and the names if possible? Thank you for any help you can give.
Old 12/11/2011, 17:40   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
If what you want is to change the effect an enchantment gives, you should try out ShStudio, that would be the easiest way of doing this
Old 12/11/2011, 17:58   #3

elite*gold: 0
I have the effects that i want to put in the client but i need to find the client files so that i can replace the effect for others to see. Cant seem to do that with ShStudio
Old 12/11/2011, 18:46   #4

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Whenever you do a change with it, it generates a SQL file which you are supposed to run in your SQL Server for these changes to take effect