Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hi All [Dev] Here Found Something To Pass On And Hope You Love My Work!

Discussion on Hi All [Dev] Here Found Something To Pass On And Hope You Love My Work! within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Hi All [Dev] Here Found Something To Pass On And Hope You Love My Work!

Stuff You'll Need To Do What Ive Made.
1.)lilprohackers tool.
2.)Photoshop Adobe C5.5

Instructions Until I Make A Video!
1.) Extract The Clients Interface Data.
2.) Open The Ones You Want To Edit With Photoshop.
3.) Make A New Copy New Layer And Then Make Sure You Have A Picture Put As The Skin Make Sure You Don't Get It In The Black Areas Or The Client Won't Work Then When You Set It Make Sure You Cut As I Made The My Battle 1Vs1 Interface Cut Out Where You PvP Over Items.
4 Make Sure Your Opacity Is 50% Or So And then Re-save And Copy Over Your Old Interface Picture. Will Have A Video Soon As My Server Does Well And I Have Time Or Who Knows! Thanks For Seeing My Designs And Just Wanted To Pass On My Secret How To Do That!
Yours Truely [Owner]Mr.Kester Of Crystal Shaiya Lovers!

If Its A Great Idea And Fresh Give A Thanks To Me & Thanks Button And To LilProHacker!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2011, 12:33   #2

I dont wanna be mean however this is nothing new and has been explained hundreds of times.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/04/2011, 09:22   #3

True i think everyone knows now that u can customize the majority of shaiya server thru photoshop and the tool available on here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
{HELP}how to maint server?i'v searched but not found..hope u all can help me..
12/27/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
i/v searched for it..but not found.. i'm newbie..
I Test This hack come try i hope work!
12/11/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
:rolleyes::D Hi I Made this hack for fun Pleas i hope its work if its not work Pleas help me with make a other hack MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service GIFE ME THANKS PLEAS!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Hope We can all work together
06/20/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
All Memmbers owning Servers and now they dont . i hope we can all work together to make a new server called ElitePvPers . so we can all work together and make the best performance Thanks everyone
Hallows Eve exploits work for Love Is In The Air
02/13/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 13 Replies
Remember the exploit used at Hallows Eve to get extra treats from innkeepers? The same tricks can be used to get stuff from the Love is in the Air NPC's. The following screenie was taken by me manually rmb'ing on the guard and spamming my macro on the guards outside the IF bank http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/3696/wowpr3.jpg What macro you ask? This. /script SelectGossipOption(1) /script CloseGossip() It's not the best, but it works when combined with a clicker such as...
change dodge using CE!(.hope it'll work for you guys..^^..)
07/19/2008 - RF Online - 38 Replies
hey guys.... i was experimenting with CE and WPE Pro this past few days and i found out the address of dodge on rfonline.bin its 02EDF800.. 02EDF804.. 02EDF402.. thats for the dodge...and it doesnt change every time you scan for addresses..^^ i changed my dodge to 211 and it worked for a few times{i cant remember what i did to make it work...:(..}.i really hope it'll do the same for you guys..^^