Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lilprohacker data tool

Discussion on Lilprohacker data tool within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lilprohacker data tool

is there a way to import more then 1 DDS/3DO/3DC file at a time ? well other then importing then 1 by 1 ...., it take ages
Old 11/17/2011, 15:16   #2

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249
why dont u ask your question on his thread?

->

#request close
Old 11/17/2011, 15:17   #3

oh yea , soz , was used to ask my question by new threads so i forgot . u can close this thread ^^'
Old 11/17/2011, 23:26   #4

Received Thanks: 1,777
closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] How to use photoshop to color armors + shaiya data tool + Alpha Shine fix!
05/28/2012 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 68 Replies
Hey everyone, Forst of all i would like to say that not all of this work is my own and i take no credit for the shaiya data.sah tool or figuring out how to fix alpha shine (the plasticy shiny texture when you import) I am also in no way shape or form affiliated with Adobe and have had no part in creating any type of hack for it. Click here for the shaiya data.sah tool and a short description how to use it Link to Photoshop DDS Plugins as per Request Please Click here for Klaries...
[RELEASE] Shaiya Data.sah file Tool
01/19/2012 - Shaiya PServer Development - 75 Replies
removed
[Tool] Shaiya data re-Combiner
08/15/2010 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Why is this useful? When Shaiya has many patches applied the data file becomes fragmented and messy. Using this tool along with the Data SAF Extractor Chinese Tool you can make a "CLEAN" Data file that can be used as if the Shaiya version was just installed. This will lead to better performance and smaller file sizes. This also could be used to re-combine modified data files as well, such as new model, textures etc (would be client-sided though). It does NOT include the CRC file...