Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DDoS On Privates Servers

Discussion on DDoS On Privates Servers within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DDoS On Privates Servers

Hello everyone, I play on Shaiya Absolution, and we've been having a string of DDoS attacks to our server.

I'm kinda curious as to how many other servers have been experiencing this same issue as of lately.

I've only been hearing rumours that three other servers have been attacked, and I'm posting this to more or less say that if your server has been attacked you're not the only one.

I hope it all gets sorted out soon, and I hope the romainian ******* involved is held accountable.

Good luck, and good day.
Old 11/15/2011, 22:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
ShiayaX I think is currently having an issue with DDoS at the moment
Well that is what the facebookpage has been saying :/
Old 11/16/2011, 02:22   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,976
Just for the sake of it, keep all this topic out of here; as it was said on other threads, everything concerning to Apollyon will be deleted.

Keep this as a reminder.

#Closed
Closed Thread