Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]GMTool Server

Discussion on [Request]GMTool Server within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]GMTool Server

hi guys about 6 mnts ago was posted a tread containing gm tool server and another tool .I used search but coudnt find it any more can some 1 pls share the link pls if any 1 have it ?Ty anticipated
Old 11/09/2011, 02:08   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Not really sure what are you talking about...what did that "tool" do?
Old 11/09/2011, 09:58   #3

it was a Shaiya GMTool Server
Old 11/10/2011, 00:10   #4

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
"Shaiya GMTool Server" doesn't make any sense to me at all
Old 11/10/2011, 10:52   #5

There are 4 versions of GMTools as far as i know, i could get 3 of them to work, by switching my locale. As soon as i can find my KR setup, i will see if i can share them with you.

If you want to use them for your live servers, i highly recommend not to do so, these tools are very glitchy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2011, 23:26   #6

ok im gonna explain for ho didnt understand there's a GMTool for shaiya thet uses GMTool database and PS_UserData.Heres a pic just for ho dont understand