Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Server ?

Discussion on New Server ? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Server ?

Hello ElitePvPers, I've played Shaiya for a long time now and on many private servers. Now I am looking to create one, before you close this thread... I am not a complete idiot nor am I a noob to private server development (not Shaiya) I used to run a World of Warcraft server which I am told is easy compared to Shaiya. I have some knowledge of SQL. I attempted a server a while back on my own but found working alone just isn't for me, and was told the Shaiya private server community would not be interested in helping a beginner.

To the point... If anyone (1-2 people) are interested in teaming up with me as long as you speak fluent English I do not care how experienced you are in Shaiya servers. Here are some details on the type of server I am looking to create:
  • Episode 4.5
  • COMPLETELY PvP
  • ALL items free in item mall
  • NO Episode 5 Items/Maps/Mobs

TO BE DECIDED:
  • PvP Rewards
  • Donation Items
  • Anything I'm missing ?

I am not looking for someone to carry me and let me take credit I am willing to do 50% of the work.
Please refrain from flaming me as this is my first time posting on EPVP
If by some chance anyone is interested please contact me on skype: "Hyperenix.Sh"
Old 10/30/2011, 01:19   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
You do not really need a full team of people to put up, at least, a test server (my suggestion) after you manage to put your own test server up, just follow all the guides that are posted in here, mess around with it, and then you will be able to put a functioning online server; and if by any chance you have a problem, believe me, all of them have been answered in here, posted the fixes, and if not all, at least a 98% of them.

Good luck
Old 10/31/2011, 03:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
You do not really need a full team of people to put up, at least, a test server (my suggestion) after you manage to put your own test server up, just follow all the guides that are posted in here, mess around with it, and then you will be able to put a functioning online server; and if by any chance you have a problem, believe me, all of them have been answered in here, posted the fixes, and if not all, at least a 98% of them.

Good luck
It's not that I don't believe I can do it on my own. It's that by preference I dislike working alone and would like at least one person to work with.
Old 10/31/2011, 04:13   #4

Good luck with the server, And I like the details of the server...and more:"ALL items free in item mall"
Old 10/31/2011, 14:58   #5

Agreed i like your idea on creating a new server i have managed to create a ep4.5 server myself on my pc as a test server and creating a website but still no good with the editing of armors etc but im learning new things everyday so keep at it you will get there
Old 11/03/2011, 13:27   #6

i can help you if u wish...add my skype adam.woollin...i know a lot about shaiya pservers
Old 11/04/2011, 13:06   #7

its one server ep4,5 with every ting free in item mall but admin got one problem with host
the name its thunder shaiya or smothing like it i played for 2 days and was epic i hope will be reopen