Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]How to increase the size of mobs & bosses

Discussion on [REQUEST]How to increase the size of mobs & bosses within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST]How to increase the size of mobs & bosses

I believe while playing on Shaiya X before, I saw how huge some of their bosses are and it inspired me to test it out to see how it would work. Unfortunately, I have had no real success of doing this, so I was wondering if anyone knew in specific whether it be a program I have to use or just something I am clearly not seeing on how to do this.

Any and all help is appreciated
Old 10/25/2011, 22:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
Try to change in Monster.SData the size and size 2. (shstudio)

Size : 2 , Size2 : 1 = normal size, Size : 6 , Size2 : 1 = very small ,
Size : 5 , Size2 : 2 = very huge.

Test with this ^^
Thanks
5 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
In wich file are located the Mobs/Bosses.
08/03/2011 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies
For example i wana get the texture or how is called of True General Wei and put it in another game. :D
Change Size of NPC and Mobs? Ex Guard
06/14/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
Its a great Mystery anybody know is it DB or CLinet side, and how if its CLient side thanks, ALSO OMEGAONLINE IS BACK, NON HAMACHI, Add me [email protected], all old accounts are still here come play!
re-size ingame mobs and chars
02/09/2010 - RF Online - 0 Replies
hello everyone i need alittle help about re-sizing the bell and cora chars. i mean i can resize my own char but i think its not the same way i shall follow to re-size the other players and mobs. i will use this to target better bells and cora's so they will be easyly clicklable and they cant hide places inside the mau's or chips. ty for your opinions and helps:mofo:
Which bosses spawn mobs
01/29/2010 - Dekaron - 24 Replies
Hi I need to exp my level 3x ak which bosses are best to lure away and afk exp on with my seg and ak.
[EMU] Solo many Bosses and mobs.
05/02/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
Just go to any instance for example BT, put your 100% mount or speedhack and go. On mount take agro for boss who you wanna kill and run to illidian with him. Do circle around illidian, boss willl try follow you shorten way and illidian will attack him. Now just do some dmg to that boss, then you can loot. Work on latest ascent. Geh in eine Inztanz als beispiel Schwarzer Tempel, nehmt euer 100% mount oder speedhack und reitet bzw lauft zu nem boss, nehmt das aggro von diesem boss ohne ihn...