Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a few staff members.

Discussion on Looking for a few staff members. within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a few staff members.

Sinful Shaiya is in need of some experience! If you interested in a GS position on Sinful Shaiya post your application on the forums, link below, after creating an account. You can use the Application that Jetta has posted in the General Section. If you had a side you prefer to play, please post it in the section for that faction. We probably won't check this post very often, but if you would like to, you can post your applications here, but we would much rather you post them on our forums.

Thank you,
Tyler & Jetta
Sinful Shaiya Administration
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2011, 20:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hey Im interested in be a GS

* Time Zone and usual Times you are active online:I play 3-10 hours daily and i live in Spain

* Previous Experience:I played like GS in WoW,last chaos and cabal

* How will you give yourself to the community:I am very friendly and i will lose all my time if someone needs help

* How Active are you:Very active!!

* How dedicated are you:The most i can

* How many languages do you speak:English and Spanish but I have got a good traductor ^^

* Why are you applying to be staff:For help a lot of players of course!

* How Long have you been playing Shaiya:I have played Shaiya servers for 4 years

* Information about yourself:My name is Eric I am 21 years old and Im spanish ^^