Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Private Server Help !

Discussion on Shaiya Private Server Help ! within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Shaiya Private Server Help !

Hello,

Okay Ive Successfully Got My Server Running Just A Little Couple Bugs Left,

1.How Do I Enable All Chat So GS's Could Broadcast Server Annocement's IN OS But Instead Of [Notice] It Said for Ex.[GS]Katty: Hi Etain! How Do I Do That,I Know its Possible Ive Seen Other PS's Have It!

2.The NPC In Aplune That Teleports To VR Does Not Work It Says " Not Enough For Gate Use" I Have 3 Billion On My Toon And The Gate Cots, 189k to Move!

3.Also All The GM Commands Dont Work How Do I Get The GM Commands For My Server?

Thanks In Advance
[Admin]AceOfSpadez
Underground Productions
Underground Shaiya
Old 10/22/2011, 08:12   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
1- Look for an Item Named "All Chat" (or something about that) if it is used by a member, it shows the message they type in a purple chat like if it were a notice.

2-Check all the data from that GateKeeper with, maybe ShStudio and you will find out what is wrong with it

3-You need to give your GM account AdminLevel = 255, Status = 16 (maybe you will want Admin = 1 too, yet that isn't really needed to make GM commands to work from your toon)
Old 10/22/2011, 09:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
1- Look for an Item Named "All Chat" (or something about that) if it is used by a member, it shows the message they type in a purple chat like if it were a notice.

2-Check all the data from that GateKeeper with, maybe ShStudio and you will find out what is wrong with it

3-You need to give your GM account AdminLevel = 255, Status = 16 (maybe you will want Admin = 1 too, yet that isn't really needed to make GM commands to work from your toon)
Where Do I Find This All Chat Item Im Confused!
Old 10/22/2011, 14:28   #4

Lately there are many problems with the creations of real servers?
It is becoming more difficult to make them work, I have enough problems installing SQL, nose goes ....
When installed, I asked to copy the folder back SQL_Native or something and can not find
Someone can help me?
I can not find a guide that relates to that
Old 10/22/2011, 19:58   #5

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceOfSpadez View Post
Where Do I Find This All Chat Item Im Confused!
Code:
Use PS_GameDefs
Select ItemName, Type, TypeID from dbo.Items where ItemName like 
'%Chat%'
I don't remember the exact name of the item, so I would use this query in SQL to look for that specific Item, I'm asking for the Name of the Item, its type and typeID because those are the ones needed for you (as a GM) to make the item

Code:
/getitem [Type] [TypeID] [Quantity]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxi_kpo002 View Post
Lately there are many problems with the creations of real servers?
It is becoming more difficult to make them work, I have enough problems installing SQL, nose goes ....
When installed, I asked to copy the folder back SQL_Native or something and can not find
Someone can help me?
I can not find a guide that relates to that
You seriously need to read the sticky thread under Shaiya Development Section....and read ALL the threads that have a link in there:

There are enough guides to set your server up, and, if by any chance you can't get it right....there isn't much we can do as every guide for every problem you might get has been posted in here
Old 10/24/2011, 16:07   #6

[QUOTE=JohnHeatz;13484208]
Code:
Use PS_GameDefs
Select ItemName, Type, TypeID from dbo.Items where ItemName like 
'%Chat%'
I don't remember the exact name of the item, so I would use this query in SQL to look for that specific Item, I'm asking for the Name of the Item, its type and typeID because those are the ones needed for you (as a GM) to make the item

Code:
/getitem [Type] [TypeID] [Quantity]

The Code you are looking for is /getitem 100 64 [Quantity]