Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a few testers, please.

Discussion on Need a few testers, please. within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 10/19/2011, 01:44   #31

elite*gold: 0
Bump - come on guys need archers/mages ( hunters/sins)
Pm shaiyahaven to get your spot ^_^
Old 10/19/2011, 06:23   #32

ok i can play a mage
Old 10/19/2011, 06:28   #33

Woot! Got both our Archers (one begrudgingly, but I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth xD), a Mage, a Sin, aaand our Hunter. All positions are filled!

Everything's coming together so nicely for the Beta. ^^ The download will be sent out via Skype on Thursday, so add shiayahaven if you've volunteered to test, if you haven't done so yet! D:<

Thank you so much, everyone, for the overwhelming support you've given us. I only hope that all our work lives up to your expectations, and that everyone will be happy here. =)

We're very much looking forward to meeting everyone in a couple days. See you all soon!
Old 10/19/2011, 06:35   #34

Haven

I would like to be a Sin or Hunter for the Beta testing for Fury, if those slots are taken i will gladly play a Mage. I am familiar with all the classes.

Thanks
Old 10/19/2011, 06:36   #35

Wink Friends are applying as fast as they can.......

LOL im getting my very experienced Shaiya addicted friends to join with me for the beta testing...happy to help
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaHaven View Post
Woot! Got both our archers (one begrudgingly, but I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth xD) and a mage. Now all we need are: a Hunter, and an Assassin.

Everything's coming together so nicely for the Beta. ^^ The download will be sent out via Skype on Thursday, so add shiayahaven if you've volunteered to test, if you haven't done so yet! D:<

Thank you so much, everyone, for the overwhelming support you've given us. I only hope that all our work lives up to your expectations, and that everyone will be happy here. =)

We're very much looking forward to meeting everyone in a couple days. Spread the word! Get those last 2 classes! =D

See you all soon!
Old 10/19/2011, 06:52   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by whisper020 View Post
I would like to be a Sin or Hunter for the Beta testing for Fury, if those slots are taken i will gladly play a Mage. I am familiar with all the classes.

Thanks
Sin and Hunter are both open, they're the last two I have to fill. Which one would you like for your main class? And thanks for wanting to help us out. ^^

Thank you too, Oriana. Your enthusiasm is much appreciated! xD We're down to just the one class needed now, although I suppose we could stand to have a few fill-ins, just in case. After the Hunter/Sin are filled, we'll take it on a case-by-case basis.

Don't worry though! Anyone who doesn't make it into Closed Beta will be completely welcomed at the public opening in a few weeks when we're ready. Thank you again, everyone, for the massive support. We're truly grateful. =)

**EDIT: ALL POSITIONS ARE FILLED. Yay! Thank you for all the interest. Anyone who's not one of our 24 volunteers, never fear, the server will open publicly in a few weeks when all issues have been hammered out.**
Old 10/19/2011, 07:04   #37

Haven

I prefer the Sin, so I would love to take that class, thank you!!!
Old 10/19/2011, 07:09   #38

Talking Can't Wait :)

Can't wait to shoot your **** Silver buddie old pal

Quote:
Originally Posted by whisper020 View Post
I prefer the Sin, so I would love to take that class, thank you!!!
Old 10/19/2011, 07:13   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriana View Post
Can't wait to shoot your **** Silver buddie old pal
not if you are already dead before you know i am there, Oriana! :P
Old 10/19/2011, 07:49   #40

So.. I'll be hunter?

I'll kill you both Silv And Momma
Old 10/19/2011, 07:52   #41

Im on your side goofball, you'll be killing Isis and momma.
Old 10/20/2011, 22:03   #42

Hi again guys! Very important message for anyone who's signed up for the CB (and no, there are no more spots left, sorry everyone who isn't a part of it. =/ But the public opening will be happening in the next few weeks, and everyone will be welcomed! Stay tuned!).

We NEED all testers to get in contact with us via Skype. Please add shaiyahaven if you haven't already done so, and send us your game account info. We'll be sending out all the info for the client and network over Skype (and Skype only) throughout the day, so if you don't add us you won't be able to play! So please do so as soon as possible.

Also, please sign up for the website so we can keep in better contact with you, and so you can be sure to get all the latest updates and announcements. You don't have to be a tester to join the site, though, of course! Anyone can join and make some new friends. ^^

Again, this notice is ONLY for people who have already volunteered and gotten confirmation from one of the staff members. Everyone else is more than welcomed after the Beta phase is over. =)

Thanks whole bunches to everyone who's been so supportive, and enthusiastic, and just plain nice. You're making this crazy adventure so much better. =D

See all the testers tomorrow!
-The Haven Team
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/20/2011, 22:42   #43

Also, by joining the site/forums, you may be able to catch some more information about this server that's not posted on the site directly!

Tags
ep5, haven, new server, p-server, shaiya