Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Registration problem

Discussion on Registration problem within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Registration problem

I moved to a bigger and better server!

however the registration didnt move well with me lol. I get the following error:

You must have the php_mssql library for Apache installed and enabled to connect to an MSSQL database. Uncomment the line that says extension=php_mssql.dll in your php.ini (XAMPP/WAMP only). This requires a restart of the Apache service to take effect.

I am using IIS7 anyone have any idea how fix it?

edit:

found out I need a ODBC version of the secure registration instead of the mssql one.. anyone have one?
Old 10/12/2011, 02:10   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADMIN]Cryptic View Post
I moved to a bigger and better server!

however the registration didnt move well with me lol. I get the following error:

You must have the php_mssql library for Apache installed and enabled to connect to an MSSQL database. Uncomment the line that says extension=php_mssql.dll in your php.ini (XAMPP/WAMP only). This requires a restart of the Apache service to take effect.

I am using IIS7 anyone have any idea how fix it?

edit:

found out I need a ODBC version of the secure registration instead of the mssql one.. anyone have one?
"Uncomment the line that says extension=php_mssql.dll in your php.ini"

well theres your answer i guess?
Old 10/12/2011, 02:30   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
What you need to do is take away the ";" from 2 different .dll which are:

1) extension=php_mssql.dll
2) extension=php_pdo_mssql.dll

As you will find them, they will be showed this way:

Quote:
;extension=php_mssql.dll
;extension=php_pdo_mssql.dll
By taking away those ";" you are "uncommenting" them to get them to work properly
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2011, 13:49   #4

I fixed this by using the ODBC version of the script rebecca black made this been resolved