Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quick BMS

Discussion on Quick BMS within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quick BMS

Hello everyone
I'm searching someone who can help me with QuickBMS,yea its easy but I have some problems. So if someone can,lets leave message here or add me on skype : mantrex.
P.S I have problem with the extracting on data.saf (Shaiya).Was try to get QuickBMS from here(epvpers),Google,some friends but I cant find it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2011, 16:18   #2

There are other better tools avaliable such is one by lilprohacker and Castor.
Old 10/03/2011, 16:20   #3

if there are better can you help me with Castor cuz I was try with LPHs but they have a lot of buggs (on PC)
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2011, 17:27   #4

What kind of problems are you getting with those tools?

Use LPH's data tool for extracting, and castors tool for editing
Old 10/03/2011, 19:42   #5

Okay but if I want to work with ShaiyaStudio,first I need to extract the data.saf from LPHs tools and than to start work?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2011, 19:51   #6

Yeah, need the files extracted first so that ShStudio can do it's work
Old 10/03/2011, 19:58   #7

I think will can do it but can you help me lol xD

P.S: add me on skype : mantrex.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2011, 06:22   #8

Just as a recommendation...

It could just be me, but since the dawn of my shaiya server experience, I have always had issues attempting to extract the entire data contents using LPH's extractor...for me, it will almost always crash during the process...

However, a while back, castor released his own extractor, which works quite fast, and perfect every time.

You can find it by

This one, however, does not encrypt/decrypt the files, import, nor does it create a patch based on changes you have made. LPH's does. However, if you are also using castor's ShStudio, the encrypt/decrypt functions really are not needed anyway.

Personally, I would recommend using castor's extraction tool for...yes, the extraction. And then use LilPro's for the rest.

-III
Shaiya Absolution
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2011, 05:43   #9

Ty!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2011, 05:53   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by zargon05 View Post
There are other better tools avaliable such is one by lilprohacker and Castor.
lph tool sucks for full extract Caster

1.shaiya bms is the fastest and safe way to get the hole client in one...lol

2.GOOGLE shaiya bms and it will be the vary first thang that comes up cant miss it.
Old 10/06/2011, 06:51   #11

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
sounds to me like you all have an old version of my data tool. I've never ran into anymore bugs with my tool since this last version. If you ever have a problem with my tool you should have posted the error so I can fix it.
Old 10/06/2011, 08:37   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilprohacker View Post
sounds to me like you all have an old version of my data tool. I've never ran into anymore bugs with my tool since this last version. If you ever have a problem with my tool you should have posted the error so I can fix it.
and sorry lph i said that in a bad way what i meant was it just sucks when you gatta do folder by folder to were shaiya bms does it all in one.

but it does work when you testing out files
Old 10/06/2011, 21:27   #13

Received Thanks: 1,066
You don't have to do it folder by folder o.O
Just right click the data folder in Lph's tool then extract.
Works EVERY time for me.
(I've extracted a good share of clients so I know it's not the tool having issues )
I personally prefer Lph's extractor over Castor's. Before Lph's old version did have a bug that would duplicate the folders in your client once you put it back together. Yet that was fixed
Old 10/07/2011, 07:58   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilprohacker View Post
Yes, I should have. In all honesty, however, when I first encountered this issue, I was still extremely green to most things and had assumed it was an issue with my PC since I had not seen anyone else having the issue.

However, when seeing this post, I figured I would simply reply with what I know for sure works, as I have not used your extractor in a very long time.

My apologies for not reporting the issue to you. I will attempt the latest (I am assuming you have updated the link in the OP for it), and see if the issue persists.

I have changed machines since then too, so even if it was an issue with the PC, it may not be an issue any more.