Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help Needed] GRB

Discussion on [Help Needed] GRB within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help Needed] GRB

Currently we are having Issues with our GRB. We recently put the 70 mobs in an I did a insert of the new mobs into my database. Ever since then GRB doesn't seem to work. The points don't tally or save what so ever. I have tried implementing fresh databases an non of that seems to work an I have even looked at my client to see if my mon.sdata got corrupted an somehow was causing the issue. I don't know where else to look at this point an I would really like some opinions from people on what could be causing the problem. Currently on my mind I am thinking it is a stored proc that is messing up but I don't know. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 09/20/2011, 15:13   #2

Make sure your GRB monsters have 0 in the Money1 column.

Tyler
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2011, 16:02   #3

Alright, That fixed the problem right up. I don't even remember changing the money values in the GRB mobs. Though that fixed it right up. Thanks again.
Old 09/20/2011, 18:53   #4

I had the same problem. Don't know why they would complicate things, but they seem to do it.

Tyler
Old 10/11/2011, 01:28   #5

i have problem whith guild points when go grb and finnish grb save not guild point can give me pls fix or query for this
Old 10/11/2011, 02:41   #6

Have you waited the 30 minutes after GRB has completed?

Tyler
Old 10/11/2011, 02:44   #7

jes i have waiting 30 min and not save this on my db and in game