Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I found solution for server ep5

Discussion on I found solution for server ep5 within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I found solution for server ep5

please! I'm already three days trying to stop the game disconnects.
What I Paresse is that it can only read the database and can not write to the database,
one already solved this problem? I'm already giving up on creating this server

I have read almost all the tutorials posted here in the forum, already handle until the Chinese also EP7

the error persists in error 0

PS. I used a translator, I intend to do a Brazilian server EP5
Old 09/13/2011, 06:38   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Error 0 means that you have a missmatch between the database and your game.exe, it has been explained over and over around the forums
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GC client termination..? Solution found..
03/04/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 5 Replies
For those who cannot continue to the log in screen...when KOG appears.."CLICK YOUR SCREEN" that's the solution for that. *NOTE* This bug only implies to the WINDOW MODE GC Client. So I suggest after logging in, Make your client FULL SCREEN then close it and run it again. You will notice that your client now is loading as normal(No more automatic termination). and for those who are stuck up in loading screen..just wait...around 5 mins...you can see in your system tray that ffdshow...
Found a solution need a little bit help.
07/13/2009 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 2 Replies
Hello, I assume you didnt read my last few posts but I finally found a solution for the "Invalid Target" thing. (The mob lifebar is empty so a normal attack will simply return "Invalid Target"), now if you use an actual skill on him.. his lifebar will change to red again, and the bot will continue killing. How do you configure a bot, that it uses a start attack(skill) followed by normal attacks? Or a whole attack chain? If someone could help me with that, my problem (and everyone else who...
Item Type/RUES - Problem found but looking for solution
01/06/2009 - CO2 Programming - 28 Replies
Ok, Im not sure whether this post should be in here or main discussion / questions, if I have posted this wrong then please forgive me, and mod please move accordingly. I know lots of people have been whinging about not seeing items on the ground, except for weapons. I've been digging around the forums for the last few months to see if anyone has actually solved it, and to my surprise no one has. I'm not flaming at the people that post Itemtype.dat or updates to RUES but they seem to...
Trojan found in server.exe found in 0919 + Crack by Mandark (Projecthax) post
12/15/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies
WARNING Alright look at what AVG thought of the server.exe that originated form this post: 0919 + Crack by Mandark (Projecthax) glad i didnt bot on my main account :D http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/nellyrev/un titled2.jpg