Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kanos mobs?

Discussion on Kanos mobs? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Kanos mobs?

I got the golems to work all the alters to work all the bosses to work.

But theres suposed to be mobs spawning inside the boss "rooms" too but I dont have those, anyone have them?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Kanos Ilium Map Load Error
06/28/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey guys Our problem is that we cant move to Kanos Ilium Map. Everytime we try we get a Map Load Error and we have to manually put our toons on a diff map so we can log in. Im not sure what the problem is though so could anyone help out? Thanks :) EDIT: found out the problem lock this topic please
Probleme mit Kanos map und portalen + Ingame mall
09/03/2011 - Shaiya - 8 Replies
hi leute ich habe mir mal ein offline P server machen lassen und hab da so diversen probleme gefunden und weis nicht wie ich die korregieren kann zum 1ten haben wir die kanos map wo keine altare auzufinden sind weder auf der map ansich noch auf der karte zum 2ten funktioniert der GateKeeper von iris na PR und VR nicht auf VR/PR funktionieren die GateKeeper auch nicht (obwohl alles korrekt 1 zu 1 im clienten drinn steht):confused: aber die portale laufen ordetlich:confused:...
[REQUEST] Kanos Dungeons
06/29/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello everybody. I have a problem about Kanos Dungeons. I want to open Kanos Dungeons.But they don't work.When I try to /cmove 71 or 72,I can't go these dungeons.ı tried to edit map.ini but I failed. I have txt-wld etc. all files in my client and they all updated. Please help me.Thanks.
[TUT] Vacking w/o loosing mobs + mobs speed hack [WINHEX]
01/25/2011 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 208 Replies
You will need Win Hex to edit thouse numbers. I used Styx as the mob to edit. PART OF VACK + SPPED HACK FOR MOBS. Original: 2251,Styx,1,19,82,35749,0,486,695,10,50,2,6,0,0,0 ,0,0,0,55,0,0,0,02.5,4.8,1,1,styx,ÀÛ¼ºÁß,0,0,0,526 0,441,595,30800,1,1,3,90,90