Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Save the Dragons !

Discussion on Save the Dragons ! within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Save the Dragons !

Lol sorry for bad title but it came in my mind and it was funny ...

Anyway here is my prob . So i wanted to remove Death Breath debuff since it is so annoying , but i tho i would break the game so i decided to edit it to a longer time , lower dmg etc etc . The thing now is , i hadn't edit the skill from Dragons too since idk which one it is , and now the Dragons can't attack anymore . Poor dragons =/ Let's help them xD
Old 08/28/2011, 06:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
This is actually very simple, just find a mob.. idk it could be your fav mob.. mine was a random teddy bear, and copy everything in it's attack lines, number by number

this way your dragons will be saved and you can add your own custom Range, attack times, DMG to attacks and so on

Hope that helped out a bit