Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Regnum maps gate keeper fixes

Discussion on Regnum maps gate keeper fixes within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Regnum maps gate keeper fixes

hey I have make on a friend PC an ep5 server with 70gears,ep5 maps,but i have a problem with the gate keepers the from Iris/apulune to regnum maps go he say mit "not enough the gate use"
how can I fix it?

I have heard that you must edit the item.sdata from the server,can i make from the game.exe in
C: \ ServerShaiya \ PSM_Client \ Bin \ Data?

pls help me

greet tom

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Gate Keeper Help
10/01/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Ok ive been struggling with this problem over the past few days tryin to figure out a way to fix it an havent been able to do anything about it but i am currently running the EP5 Database an i have integrated the maps into the game as well but my gatekeepers that take you to the EP5 maps dont work. Is there something i am missing to be able to use the gatekeepers? Zar Immortal Shaiya Dev
AFK at Gate Keeper
06/08/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 3 Replies
most of RF PH players are getting bored while waiting for the Battle Dungeon to open(45-60 BD). (im one of them) here's a TIP: 1.) you must have an RF GK Autoclicker 2.) while other members are clicking, use the autoclicker and insert the dungeon key (45-60) 3.) All done. you are now AFK while waiting for the dungeon to open. have fun. Note: if you don't have a key (45-60 BD key) You can also use any level of dungeon key as long as it is not for your level. ex. your level is 51, you...
Gate Keeper ??? Nur noch mit moving in 2 Floor???
09/17/2006 - Kal Online - 7 Replies
Also wer hat ne idee wie man wieder runter kommt ??? Haben das heute mit dem update gefixt!!!! Also bitte posten wenn es was neues gibt thx