Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question on castors tool

Discussion on Question on castors tool within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question on castors tool

Was just wondering if anyone knew about castors tool. If under model can i use any of them between Blue,Green,Red and white glow to add glow to weapons. Was just wondering
Old 08/09/2011, 01:24   #2

Received Thanks: 3,359
Of course you can.

These 4 weapons "model-modifiers" are pre-defined effects.
-1 -> no change to weapon appearance
0 -> "blue" for (usually) water effect, adds Effect/item_L.eft to the weapon
1 -> "red" for (usually) fire effect, adds Effect/item_F.eft to the weapon
2 -> "green" for (usually) earth effect, adds Effect/item_E.eft to the weapon
3 -> "white" for (usually) wind effect, adds Effect/item_W.eft to the weapon

these effect files contain a reference to the neutral smog shape (Effect/DDS/smo07.dds for several) as well as color and coords of floating points.
you can change the shape with a (multi)colored one to change the blow effect.

this means that blow-effect is added to the weapon model - and thus does not depend on the basis one used to draw the actual weapon shape, blow can so be added to any weapon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2011, 16:58   #3

Awesome thanks for answering makes sense loving your editor thanks again for your work on it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTION]Api tool -.-
11/20/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey ich habe jetzt in so vielen Theards rumgesucht ... zwar auch gefunden ... verstehe davon aber 0 (Bahnhof >.<) Koennte mir wer villt ueber TV5 helfen? Wer mir hilft bekommt THX!
[Question]API Tool
10/28/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Haii COM! Also ich habe gestern versucht mein Server zu sichern. Dabei habe ich die dinge gemacht: -SHOWMETHEMONEY -P2P Port in jede Game Config geändert (Alle sind verschiedend >> über 90k <<) -adminpage_ip: 5.70.***.***(mit 100 am Ende) Meine Fragen: 1. Ich wurde schon wieder gehackt (bzw mein Server) und ich frage mich was ich falsch gemacht hab
[Question] CE and suspender tool
09/16/2010 - S4 League - 3 Replies
Hi, I just got a question. A see lots of topic speaking about CE (No prob' with that, I can use it well) but I absolutely don't know how to use suspender tool... I searched, but I still don't understand how to use it. Can someone explain me on how to use suspender tool and the point of it? Sorry for my bad english...
[Question] Resource Tool
02/25/2010 - S4 League - 3 Replies
About the Resource Tool, i want to know how to use it. I looked at the forum and found a tutorial. I did what it told me to, to place the dlls and the exe in the S4league Folder, then execute the program in administrator mode. But it is still empty, i can't important any folder. It doesn't show any options for me. Help anyone?
AC tool question
05/17/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
I need a script which can automatically detect monster and attack it and when the bags are full it can automatically sell it. TNX if u want to send it on my mail its ok [email protected] ^^