Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Editing Colour Of Ranks And Borders Plz Help

Discussion on Editing Colour Of Ranks And Borders Plz Help within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Editing Colour Of Ranks And Borders Plz Help

Hi guys i just wondering if anyone can help me edit the colour of ranks and the border of ur skill bar plz if u can help me add my skype michaelbowden1995 it will be much appreciated if u can
Old 07/21/2011, 11:50   #2

With the tools on epvpers, you should be able to do it yourself. Extract the data.saf, get paint.net (or something simular as a quick way, since paint.net opens DDS and TGA) and check the TGA/DDS you want. Quite easy, you just have to find the right files.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2011, 12:06   #3

i wanna do it visually not whole server based just visually through my comp only because its not my server just a server i play i see a few players done it already.
Old 07/21/2011, 12:21   #4

not hard to do use
maybe this could help

it would be nice to hit thanks button if i helped you
Old 07/21/2011, 12:46   #5

ok i will try it heals.
Old 07/21/2011, 12:49   #6

ok btw i dont think there is a tut of this editing ranks
Old 07/21/2011, 13:51   #7

ranks are possibly the easiest part of the UI to edit. Danco covered most of it but failed to actually name which file you need to change.

Ranks used by EP3 clients are interface/grade.tga
EP4 clients onwards use interface/grade1.tga
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/21/2011, 17:53   #8

If you wanna do it via your client only, just edit it just as Danco and Klaries said and just import it right back into the Data.saf where you first extracted it