Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Enchantment Item's

Discussion on Shaiya Enchantment Item's within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Enchantment Item's

Hey guys, so I need an Item list, but instead of having all the items, i need an item list filled with only enchantment items, please help.
Old 07/15/2011, 08:53   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Just use AriezOMG's ID list, you can use the filters on it and get it to show just the items that you need
Thanks
3 Users

Tags
enchants, help., item list, pserver, shaiya

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Enchantment rate ?
04/23/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello ! I've searched a long time before asking this question.. I know that it's possible to change a lapissia enchantment via database, I know it's easier to get GM enchantment via database to enchant stuf or weapon... But for my personal knowledge, I'd like to know what are enchantment rates for weapon/stuff.. Or maybe where it is set. Can anyone help me with this ? Thank you for your time, and sorry for my english :)
best enchantment
04/25/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
whats the best gem to max enchant my gears?
Kann mann kein Hack für Item's machen z.B. das die Item's im Laden alle nur 1b kosten
03/03/2010 - 4Story - 20 Replies
Ich hätte gerne einen Hack wo mann, wenn mann z.B. Formel des Lehrlings kauft, alles nur 1Bronze kostet oder so^^ geht sowas überhaupt???:confused:
Skill Enchantment
02/12/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
IS there a hack/ cheat for safely enchanting skills? like 100% all the time?
New Enchantment Trick
04/14/2006 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
So u whant to know how to enchant, i tell u guys, but ONE THING, BEFORE U DO THIS THERE IS STILL 10% CHANCE OF FAILING. Lets say u wanna enchant ur duals or whatever to + 7. enchant ur weapons to + 4 first, then put it in inventory. then u go to a weapon store and buy some bronze shields. buy 3 bronze shields. Now u need 5 EAD "enchant Armor D" for each of the bronze shields. Put them all in fast command. exactly like this. F2: EAD F3: EAD