Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is this real or fake? (Shaiya Evolution)

Discussion on Is this real or fake? (Shaiya Evolution) within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is this real or fake? (Shaiya Evolution)

I'm sorry if this is a repeat or if it's in the wrong section, I don't go on here much. ^^;

This website () claims to be the "New Shaiya Evolution" and it has an [ADM]Possum.
Looking at the site, it seems pretty.. awfully done.
Is this the real Possum and a real remake of Evo? :/ Cause I doubt it and I was wondering if anyone else knew about it.

Thanks for any help.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2011, 09:16   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Just for the looks of it, plus the fact that nothing has been actually said about it coming back, i would say it is fake, yet i would have to do some research about it because i am not 100% sure, just for the looks of it and the fact that i haven't read anything concerning to any kind of Evo coming back is the reason of me saying this
Old 07/13/2011, 09:42   #3

Received Thanks: 1,777
It's fake, one of the GM's is on my skype...Just another attempt at bringing back a dead horse.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2011, 09:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
Just for the looks of it, plus the fact that nothing has been actually said about it coming back, i would say it is fake, yet i would have to do some research about it because i am not 100% sure, just for the looks of it and the fact that i haven't read anything concerning to any kind of Evo coming back is the reason of me saying this
Yeah, that's what I thought. My friend told me he was downloading Evo and I was like wtf? xD

Thanks for responding. (:

I'm sure the server coming back would be a big thing, not a barely-promoted domain on webs.com :P
Old 07/13/2011, 09:55   #5

It is fake alright,

1st/ Check the Grammar, its way off. Possum is Australian, a native English speaking country.

"Soon Will Have and PayPal for now add me in skype:dan4o_####### "

2nd/ Possum would never release anything this.. bland? ordinary? half baked?

3rd/ Possum has PayPal already and wouldnt be giving out another persons details.

but still.. this is likely to fool many unsuspecting players and that is unfair.

Regards
Safe
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2011, 11:01   #6

EDIT!!
Old 07/13/2011, 11:16   #7

Siggy >.< its not about bashing.. its about information!

Please dont bash/flame just for the sake of it... got something to say to Possum, them PM them!

TY Enough said

best regards
Safe

Maybe i am a bit harsh Siggy but just like Batman/Joker.. YOU made me first!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2011, 11:24   #8

Received Thanks: 1,066
Even though this is fake...
Why do people keep trying to bring it back?
It's a dead server. It's been here done that type of thing. If evo was to come back people would get bored very fast. Why? because times change. Evo has lived its course and shouldn't be resurrected.
Old 07/13/2011, 16:28   #9

Edit.
Old 07/14/2011, 06:20   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiggyMaker View Post
Edit
have you thought of taking some anger management classes might help you when you get a family dont wanna be raging at you kids do you?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2011, 10:15   #11

I wasnt raging....just pointing it out. I rarely rage. And I'm not gonna have a family so soon, soooo, nope.
Old 07/14/2011, 13:16   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow5833 View Post
Even though this is fake...
Why do people keep trying to bring it back?
It's a dead server. It's been here done that type of thing. If evo was to come back people would get bored very fast. Why? because times change. Evo has lived its course and shouldn't be resurrected.
100% right. it's pvp all the way now.

well shaiya has been destroied by aeria #%¤//(%¤%¤¤# and what ever you want to call them. the lvling there is insane. and after possum stopped his (call it wahat you want how and why). ppl don't want to try on another lvling server.

well i tried to bring back the fun. even i mabe need to take a bite in the aple. ppl just don't want to lvl anymore. but the stuff i'm not getting. ppl like drop server or so it look's. but not lvling. you still need to farm some gear but not lvl. hmm well i realy don't get it. if you farm and lvl at the same time that would be ok if you ask me. but well mabe it's the look of beening lvl 70 that are the big thing :-P

if it takes 1 day to lvbl and you got ok gear. or lvl in 1 hour and then farm for gear it would even take 1 day. just what i wanted to point out..

sorry for some off topic. but well if you try to bring back evo. GL. it's not that easy.. possum did it at the right time. ppl came from os and x40 + was insane. now it's not..
Old 07/14/2011, 21:38   #13

Received Thanks: 1,777
Thread was answered, not it's just becoming hateful.

#Close!
Closed Thread