Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Divine Shaiya

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 11
Divine Shaiya

lol



[GM]Guardian is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
i totally agree with u its meant 2 be pvp server but now it is unplayable by new players

Greetz FaceBreaker


SixtyNine695 is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 18
Very Nice English You used Translator right?
AngelEyeX is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 150
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 9,732
Received Thanks: 8,897
Does that even matter? Don't flame/harras anyone on these forums, for any reason


JohnHeatz is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 27
600+ players on at all times now, FULL Auction house, not a step u can take without bump into sumone, FULL PVP all times. Nice running smooth economy so u can get places in the game, ALL GEAR you need to start is still FREE !!!
cantdoit666 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Naja der Server is eh net der bringer,PvP Raid is immer auf manuell und es werden wenn mal nen platz frei wird, nur oldies per hand eingeladen,also als Neuling (aufm server,net im Shaiya Cosmos) bringt der server gar kein fun,gibt bessere wo die jeweilige frak die raid immer auf auto hat
Lysathos is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 150
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 9,732
Received Thanks: 8,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantdoit666 View Post
600+ players on at all times now, FULL Auction house, not a step u can take without bump into sumone, FULL PVP all times. Nice running smooth economy so u can get places in the game, ALL GEAR you need to start is still FREE !!!
Have to love the advertising on every thread that they can good job Indu
JohnHeatz is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
Have to love the advertising on every thread that they can good job Indu
Have to love you replying to every post in the forums, good job heatz
cantdoit666 is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 150
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 9,732
Received Thanks: 8,897
***** you really should start getting your own phrases instead of actually copying everything....
JohnHeatz is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 938
Received Thanks: 1,058
This is really childish.
You claim you want to leave epvpers and make this huge scene about it. Plus you get banned for that whole thing. Now you come back and are trying to advertise your own server after you clearly stated before that you didn't want it talked about here.
Seriously grow up. I'm sorry if you don't have players that would vouch for your server so you have to make other accounts to make it seem like it.
Insulting others gets really old and pathetic.
-Requests topic to be closed-
[Admin]Snuggle is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 32
There is no issue with the server itself, its the people that occupy it. About 2 or 3 hours before they announced the update removing 1-15 pvp there was 20 lights and 30 darks inside that PvP Zone at that time.

I asked a [GS] If they could possibly think about keeping it and he actually mocked me, and said using a message to server that every dark should aim for me. Then i said that i would leave and Another GS said 'Good Riddance'.

Advertise that you have 600+ people online at all times by all means. But dont even think about advertising that you have Friendly staff. They're mean. No other word for it.

But its still the best server for EP5 pvp.
Xiolinkimiko is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 27
Prior to the 30 pvp addition, for 2 weeks I was telling everyone NOT to pvp in 15 or 30 zone becouse it was going to be reset ><!
cantdoit666 is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 80
Received Thanks: 32
I NEVER saw you in-game ... and you should've told your [GS]'s that.
Xiolinkimiko is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 81
Received Thanks: 25
Divine shaiya is a very good pvp server 700+kills a day and i argee with [Admin]Snuggle
Bucky-69 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 61
Received Thanks: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Admin]Snuggle View Post
This is really childish.
You claim you want to leave epvpers and make this huge scene about it. Plus you get banned for that whole thing. Now you come back and are trying to advertise your own server after you clearly stated before that you didn't want it talked about here.
Seriously grow up. I'm sorry if you don't have players that would vouch for your server so you have to make other accounts to make it seem like it.
Insulting others gets really old and pathetic.
-Requests topic to be closed-
The meaning of this topic is ?
I can see it's to "advertise" but uhmm.. I kinda agree with [Admin]Snuggle


Pjok is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.