Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

If You Need A GM Or A GS Message Me!

Discussion on If You Need A GM Or A GS Message Me! within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
If You Need A GM Or A GS Message Me!

if any1 need help like a the server popularity i will help u with that i make youtube vids for alot of shaiya private servers!
Old 07/09/2011, 19:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
So you want a GM position for youtube vid? I mean as a GM you need to do really much things (on a server where many players online not servers where only 10 - 20 ppl are online) not only making youtube vid o.o

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How do you change Log In Message? when you first log on and you get message
07/04/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
like i said on title how do you change the name of the sever to the name i wanna put it plz i need help with this if their a video or etc or someone who can write it out step by step will be nice plz help so it will show the name i put i so if their a video on how change the entrace plz message me step by step how to change log in message
How to send message to right message box?
03/18/2011 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies
Hello! every body. I have question. Can you tell me about send message to right message box and other message box? http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/4195/messageea.j pg
Whats the code so when you enter the server a message will appear were the /c message
04/04/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
Ok so this is a darn NOOB ass question ok so I have this in my teleport with all my other code for login GC.LocalMessage(2000, "Welcome to TestCo Coded By Paralyzer!"); GC.LocalMessage(2000, "The server is still being fixed. Anyway, We want you to enjoy this server."); GC.LocalMessage(2000, "If you want to revive here while being blessed, you have to type /rh or /revivehere."); GC.LocalMessage(2000, "Also if somehow you died, you...