Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GM

Discussion on GM within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 06/24/2011, 22:12   #16

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
yup ur right, u might always find some ppl that dont fit on those stereotypes tho but they are too few (and just in case...im 18 too) but u have a strong point there uvuc, cause most of ppl my age and under wouldnt be able to say "yes" to any of those questions that shadow asked there, not even a lot of ppl that is 25+ tho.... but yeah, posting "applications" for a GM position on these forums is a useless thing to do, cause noone will choose u cause u can have all the experience "needed" but u need to acquire the experience on each and every server before u even try to be a GS
Old 06/24/2011, 22:59   #17

elite*gold: 0
i have 18 to and i can say that most of people of our age just use computers to go to facebook they dont even know how install a game, but besides that i know a boy of 13 years that run a server of MU online by is own