Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Web registration

Discussion on Web registration within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Web registration

How can i make the link to my database and the web page ?

thank for advance
Old 06/23/2011, 19:42   #2

elite*gold: 10
use Search plz
Old 06/23/2011, 21:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolitek14 View Post
How can i make the link to my database and the web page ?

thank for advance
I don't know about other methods than PHP, there are certain functions and queries you can use in PHP script with the MSSQL plugin to insert things into the SQL database such as user account info. I'm sure there's other ways but you should really search for abrasive's secure script and use that, or if you are confident in PHP, use that as an example and make your own.
Old 06/23/2011, 21:10   #4

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
there are enough posts about it, guides, tutorials and such, as i always say, before asking a question....click on the red line of my siggy!!!!
Old 06/23/2011, 21:50   #5

oh yeah you post only for get post posted what answer you give me ? ...
Old 06/23/2011, 21:59   #6

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
wasnt it clear? use the search engine, dont be a lazy person who makes a thread asking for something that has been asked and answered before on forums instead of searching for them before asking....that was my answer on my previous post, but i guess i wasnt clear enough....
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/23/2011, 22:23   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolitek14 View Post
oh yeah you post only for get post posted what answer you give me ? ...
I also answered your question fully. Perhaps you should read replies to your thread next time.