Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] Help skill fix ep5, item mall fix,

Discussion on [REQUEST] Help skill fix ep5, item mall fix, within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] Help skill fix ep5, item mall fix,

Hi guys, i use search button but i don't find how to fix skill ep5 same as US shaiya, and i don't find how to donc get dc from buying item in shop mall

i get my server running very good,

i already try how to fix item mall tut's but when i retry to buy anything i get dc.
and all item in DB is in chinese. and i already go in service componment. and i put in cmd an d all everithing.

and for skill fix i don't find very good tut's

and for web secure registration who can make a tutorial video please ? what we need ? to do it ?

thank you for advance =).

and in the tut"s how to custom npc i follow the tut's and when i clic on the bat file they say me it's ok but when i go to output i don't find the folder NpcQuest ...

i get win 7 thank you ^^ =)
Old 06/23/2011, 19:46   #2

elite*gold: 10
could u plz give me more info about the skills what is the exact problem ?
about the mall did u import the sql file ? and restart the server ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/23/2011, 21:37   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
mm....make sure that ur game.exe is a EP5...thats the first thing i would check...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/24/2011, 10:02   #4

elite*gold: 0
ok i know maybe why i can't get correct item mall work, it's because i juste follow the tut's for item mall fix but i don't remplace file i just execute query in the sql :/