Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need add in Game Mobs For Dimensions Crack

Discussion on Need add in Game Mobs For Dimensions Crack within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need add in Game Mobs For Dimensions Crack

If anyone know, how i can add mobs or list for mobs and Bosses say pliz ^^
Old 07/16/2011, 02:03   #2

Sorry but I do not know ... but I will help you to find out ok

By: Angel
World Of Shaiya

Old 07/16/2011, 02:58   #3

Received Thanks: 1,066
you can add mobs in by editing the svmap file for the map. You can search through the forums here to find out how.
As for the bosses if you want them to have more than a 30 minute spawn you have to add them to the Obelisk.ini just look how the other [bothmob...] lines are set up. Just go one number higher. It's also explained here on the forums if you search.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Map 74 (Dimensions Crack) patch
03/15/2012 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 24 Replies
I have decided to share these files (since in almost every new thread someone ask for these).Now what you will find here?Files needed for the Dimensions Crack to work (i forgot to add sound :(). Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire --- this is the patch,just change the number to your next patch :) Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire --- this is the .svmap file Please note that there are NO mobs in the .svmap file.You will have to add them on your own.Also you will have...
NEW GAME ANARCHY CRACK
02/09/2011 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 15 Replies
Apresentação: Bom galera , hoje estou aqui , postando o GameAnarchy Cracked Pela Equipe Skillz. OFF: Eu Sei que ele Já foi Postado , Mais Esse é mais Explicado. Tutorial:
Bakugan Dimensions
08/20/2010 - User Submitted News - 2 Replies
Bakugan Dimension is a Bakugan online MMO game is basicly a turn based browser game whit special moves that make the turn based battle more exciting. U need to buy bakugan from the 3rd season gundalian invaders that seem only to be sold only is US atm or you can buy them from ebay. These 3rd season bakugans have a code under them that u can activate inside the game to get new bakugan in the game and use them in battle.The game is still beta so there are so bugs and lag but if u like bakugan i...
game crashes when i kill some mobs
09/21/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 13 Replies
sup my game always crashes if i kill some mobs i can spawn them, but if i kill them my client crashes. but not for all mobs only 3/4 mobs. i really wonder why. which files and folders should i check?
Game Crash After TBOT ATTACK MOBS
11/15/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
game always crash after tbot train and attack mobs any1 know why :( i use tbot1107 and TServer016b client no DC