Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Client dc's after patchin sdata files - skil work around

Discussion on [HELP] Client dc's after patchin sdata files - skil work around within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Client dc's after patchin sdata files - skil work around

EDIT:
I managed to get the sdata working but the skill workaround still doesn't do anything

Here's basically what I did:
  1. I extracted the skill.sdata file with little pro hackers tool
  2. I converted the sdata file in a csv using the python scripts
  3. I modded the csv file using notepad/open office calc (tried both, both failed)
  4. I used the python tool to recreate the sdata file and upgrade my database
  5. I used little pro hackers tool again to encrypt and then import the new sdata file
The server starts, client works. I even extracted the sdata again to make sure skills.sdata is updated and it is, leadership is lvl 1 => 3 => 6 and so on ...
BUT If I connect to my server and try to skill it just goes from 1 => 2 => 3 whilst i'm 100% sure my dbo.skills and skills.data are modded for the workaround
Old 06/03/2011, 23:36   #2

Received Thanks: 1,066
do you have an ep5 game.exe?
Old 06/04/2011, 01:26   #3

ok every one has had this at one time or anouther. let us look at a few things real quick.
1 did you reencrypted it
2 did you change the first few charactor back to what they where where suppost to be
if not there is a post here in the forums that will tell you what needs to be changed and where to make a modified skill data work right again. i cant remeber who posted it but i know it is there.

or you can use this a lot of people out there are using it.