Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Item Mall

Discussion on [Help]Item Mall within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]Item Mall

I have done my Item Mall now how I get Cash.Sdata in server????Im just a big noob in this so if you can give me a litle help
Old 04/17/2011, 02:01   #2

If u are a big noob, why u try to setup a shaiya server?
Old 04/17/2011, 02:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalle801 View Post
If u are a big noob, why u try to setup a shaiya server?
Exactly. If your trying to make a full pvp server (probably). Dont try not knowing stuff, especially this.
Any who, i'll help.
So take this tool: And open up data.sah with it. Then in data.sah try to find Cash.SData . Right Click and click extract, extract it to the desktop, it should ask you if you want to save it as encrypted or decrypted. Click Yes when it asks you that. Then let the file extract into the desktop.
Once you've done that, take this tool:
Open the tool up. Then Go to File>Open. And Choose your Cash.SData (from the desktop). Then it will open up and you can edit it. (To have icons show and such read the thread about the shStudio tool). Once your done editing it save the file, then go back to LPH's tool and right click on Cash.SData (the one in the program) and click Import. Than Choose to import the Cash.SData from the desktop (the one you edited). Click on Yes every time it asks you something. Then close LPHs tool and click on Yes all the time. Then you should have an edited one in game.
Im might be missing a step here so if i am please correct me.
Old 04/17/2011, 16:08   #4

I have edited my Item mall and now how i can patch server with it????
Old 04/17/2011, 16:43   #5

patching a file? You need a webspace for this. Get some hosting to host your patch files on. Then you need to open up your updater in hex editor program (i recommend HxD). Search for and replace it with YOUR url i.e if your server was called blank shaiya and you set up the web host with the same name it would be name).(domain extension). Then you need to go about making your patch files..unfortunatley i havent got around to learning this yet so im sorry i cant provide futher information on this...but im sure google search or the search on here will give you your answers. When you made your patch files upload them to your web host and voila your updater will automatically put the patch files into your server.
Old 04/17/2011, 17:00   #6

I cant patch directly from my computer to server???
Old 04/17/2011, 18:51   #7

no you cant..if you could i would of said that instead of saying upload it to a webhost. >_>
Old 04/17/2011, 19:18   #8

Take webs.de for webspace =)
You like Change the Cash.SData only for you? .........................

For other Peoples via Updater?

and the cash.SData must encrypt that the game can start xD

Hope i can help you :P
please press the Thanks button
Thanks
2 Users