Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quick, hard question

Discussion on Quick, hard question within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quick, hard question

Hey, everyone:

We've been trying to modify a bit the items you atuomatically get when you create a toon in our server (usually level 1 weapons and some apples).

Everything works fine but there is a little problem: defender and guard class seem to make the server go down whenever you create one. I think the problem is related somehow to shield. We don't know what the value on "Slot" column means; supposed to be 1 = equipped, 2 = inventory, but we actually have no idea. Thing is we've tried changed all values, we even looked into other databases and nothing, these two classes won't work.

Any ideas? If you need any more details just say

Thanks in advance
Old 04/16/2011, 14:42   #2

Received Thanks: 1,066
0 means you start with it equipped 1, is in slot 1 of bag one, etc
start the shield off in the bag and it should work
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2011, 04:16   #3

slot 1 means start with equipped. slot 2 - 10 are for the bag , i try slot 11 and above but then i get the same error like you. and only a little misstake by the numbers and you will get the same error!!!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2011, 15:19   #4

Well I keep getting the same error even when trying what is said here. Any more ideas?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Very hard question for all sro players
10/30/2010 - Silkroad Online - 17 Replies
i just wanna ask one question why we write it wizz or wizzard while it wiz or wizard? :D :D just someone answer me :p
[hard question]
06/15/2010 - Kal Online - 5 Replies
hey guys i have a hard question if the admin of a server changed the f1 code (f.e. s500055) of the jobchange (like a custom jobchanger) can i find out the new code for job hacking? g xxxfabixxx hey leute i hab ne schwere frage wenn der admin den f1 code wechselt (also es dann en custom jobchanger hat) gibt es dann ne möglichkeit den wirder raus zufinden ? lg
Very quick question need quick answer!
10/26/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
On line 21 of the CE non agro, what is the regular speed of the mobs? what do I change?? I wanna non agro that doesnt make the monsters so speedy... thansk!
Question: Why so damn hard to just do some basic hack
08/09/2009 - RF Online - 5 Replies
Hi, Can some1 tell me why is it damn hard to do some desent hack. E.g, why i need to find A8 08, and why every time i try to find my weapon i need to re find it till the specific code is found. Pls do help me with this question
Question for the hard working community.
12/05/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Ok... So I've finally got a bit of time to do some work today. I'm currently working on my progress with adding new skills to the game. By this I mean ID's not yet ingame, completely unique. I'm working with a hex editor right now, been decoding some info, and it seems this is something that will take some time to recover all needed information, but once done, will be pretty easy to create new skills (client sided until code is produced in the source). So basically, I'm taking down all the...