Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[LF]Pserver Owner [READ]

Discussion on [LF]Pserver Owner [READ] within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[LF]Pserver Owner [READ]

Hi I was looking for someone who is developing a server and would like to see some of my ideas on making a server that will rise to the top.

Email me at with the Subject saying "MY SERVER"

P.S. No i don't have experience in server development or anything like that but frankly im tired of all these psevers being the same as the last one. I have fresh new ideas that might make a server worth downloading also i have a cousin that would probably be willing to help with the development he is alot more smarter when it comes to the server coding and what not.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
who ragnarok private server owner/GM pls read this
12/25/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
do u have any high rate/SHR server? can i be ur GMs? pls reply ^_^ i never be a GM can u teach me?
who ragnarok private server owner/GM pls read this
12/25/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
do u have any high rate/SHR server? can i be ur GMs? pls reply ^_^ i never be a GM can u teach me?
[Wichtig]Für Pserver Owner !
07/13/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 18 Replies
Wichtige Information für Pserver Owner ! Falls ihr eure Rootserver nicht von OVH (& Reseller) habt könnt ihr hier aufhören zu lesen. Also ich wollte euch warnen, da OVH in den letzten Tagen und voraussichtlichen Tagen Rootserver fristlos kündigt, wenn sie sehen das ihr auf den Server Metin2 hoosted. Viele Rootserver von Privatservern wurden schon gekündigt. Höchstwahrscheinlich hat sich die GF bei der OVH gemeldet, da bis jetzt sie noch nie alle Rootserver nachgeschaut haben, ob dort Metin2...
to all p-servers owner...Important .. read plz
09/16/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Beware all... DarkCo is joining all Hamachi and steal players from all p-servers ha can... i blocked him on my Hamachi... that leach donno how to make his server getting new players ,he prefer steal our player guys! I post that to be honnest with all p-servers cause i respect u all guys;)
GothicEo Owner And Players Of The Server Please Read~
08/23/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
Hello, I have been playing on my brother's character on your server. It has been a while since I was playing on his character, I PKED some one named .The|PrinceSs. as she was ENEMY legion.She said that she has friends of GM and PM, so she would report to them about my brother's character, As she see's him invisible, she reported to the gm/pm friends of her and they kept using kickout command on the character.I am guessing she is using a wrong patch, the server supports the dye system and I was...