Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My current work. Working EP5 skills.

Discussion on My current work. Working EP5 skills. within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 03/27/2011, 11:11   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilprohacker View Post
Hey guys just wanted to post a video of my current work. I successfully got EP5 skill levels 1-9 working. I've been doing some testing lately and wanted to show you guys that it is possible to get them to work. It involves alot of editing of the ps_game.exe to make it happen. So for now enjoy the teaser!
Congratz ))

but with your method, can the levels go above 9???
Old 03/27/2011, 18:04   #32

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,727
I can make them go as high as I want.
Old 03/28/2011, 10:53   #33

lilpro, it want to edit each skill on 1 times for all skills?
Old 03/28/2011, 18:56   #34

Can you give a hint please?
Old 04/29/2011, 19:23   #35

BUMP!
Old 04/29/2011, 19:56   #36

Received Thanks: 1,066
hes not going to release the skill fix so why are you bumping it? O.o
Old 05/16/2011, 00:30   #37

Quote:
Hey guys just wanted to post a video of my current work. I successfully got EP5 skill levels 1-9 working. I've been doing some testing lately and wanted to show you guys that it is possible to get them to work. It involves alot of editing of the ps_game.exe to make it happen. So for now enjoy the teaser!

i'm impressed, but for you that now know how. why don't give is a tutorial, hint on how to do this?

i guess. you need to find what in the game changes when you "lvlup" a skill cheat engine on something on the client folder? or in the server folder? i'm kind of lost where to start. a litle help your be good to know:-)
Old 05/16/2011, 00:34   #38

Received Thanks: 1,286
The change would be in ps_game.exe, as for how to do it, I'm not sure.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2011, 00:52   #39

tahanks. but that i know:-) just wondering how to and what to use the cheat engine on and then how to get what to change and stuff like that. please give us a crash course :-P
Old 10/06/2011, 02:47   #40

Quote:
I successfully got EP5 skill levels 1-9 working.
This is really good, but, I have one question: why you don't share your knowledge with us? After all, you're moderator on this forum. For me, it will be right thing to share what you got.

Or, you don't want competition for your own private server?
Old 10/06/2011, 03:03   #41

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,976
There are already about 4 or 5 devs who have gotten the EP5 Skills fully working, this hasn't been released, nor will be released as there is no point on giving absolutely everything away just for people to start making more and more public servers to keep spreading out the Shaiya Community; as those few devs worked hard to get the fix for the skills, everyone who wants the fix have to work for them, because, at the end, noone helped them to fix the skills, it was a whole lot of work to get it done.

And as for the "competition for the server" well....lilprohacker doesn't even have an EP5 server, his server is EP4.5 so it doesn't even have the EP5 skills, so that is pretty a bad point to use.
Old 10/06/2011, 03:25   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy66 View Post
This is really good, but, I have one question: why you don't share your knowledge with us? After all, you're moderator on this forum. For me, it will be right thing to share what you got.

Or, you don't want competition for your own private server?
As John stated, there are a very few Developer's that have successfully fixed all of the skills completely working lv1 through 9. ( even tho I believe [Correct me if I am wrong] there is still no fix for the Etain Shield, Dance of Death and Absorption Aura ).

It has also been said on numerous threads that the Fix - Edit - for the skills won't be released. All of the members of the Development teams have already shared enough knowledge with all of the Shaiya Community.

Another reason I would like for this to NOT be released out to Public is the following: Currently, the Shiaya P-Server population is quite diverse and expanded through out the numerous server's. The release of this could and probably would, create a even larger amount of servers to be Created, we really don't need that to keep happening.

Great Job on the skill's, LPH and every other successful developer on Fixing these.

Kind Regards,

Mirror.
Old 10/07/2011, 09:49   #43

i respect all that none want to share and so on. and kind of respect for you to hold it for so long. well ep 6 will come and ep5 will be out i guess like before he he. but the stuff you pro's :-) can tell us is how to fix for the last spells that's not working? if you have all you could help us with what to put in so we get the real workaround working?

that would be a good thing:-)
Old 10/07/2011, 14:25   #44

I am pretty sure EP5 is the end of Shaiya 1, this based on the release of "Final Form of Cryptic" and a few other sources of information. All have moved on to development of Shaiya 2.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/07/2011, 14:56   #45

oh ok. well then normal shaiya dies when they open shaiya 2 (as it normaly do with this games) old shaiya players start number 2 and in a year or 2 ppl goes back to the first one. and both dies slowly, and all that's left is private servers.

(hoping ) hahaha