Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help with gear

Discussion on help with gear within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help with gear

i want to change the stats on a gear already in game can someone help me do that?
Old 03/21/2011, 00:22   #2

Old 03/21/2011, 02:45   #3

Please look into the dev section first or use the search button before asking for something. 95% chance its already been asked and/or answered.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EMERALD/SAPPHIRE SSSS>>>FIRE GEAR! BBBB>>NINJA GEAR!
02/18/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
I sell full 2 sock fire gears +7 +6 +5 super gems -5 and i want to buy +12 katanas ring and fan! server EMERALD/SAPPHIRE PM ME FOR DETAILS!
B> Char and/or Gear on Wonders/Pharos (Archer and Trojan and LVLing gear)
01/09/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hey everyone, I am interested in buying Archer gear and low lvl gear with soc's for SRG lvling. I pay via paypal, and am online a lot so send me a pm if you have anything, and ill give you my MSN if I am interested... xD Anything is better than nothing, so let me know your offers and ill get back to you... ^^ Ohh, and FULL INFO if you want to sell me char. ~Me aka Kopper911 EDIT: Account found BUT I am still looking for gear... MESSAGE me offers! xD
GRACIA - WTT lvl 80 Ranger good gear and accesories for similar lvl char and gear
08/01/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Lvl 80 ranger Full Cerseles gear 1 blode ring 1 shuta ring 1 karkaen necky Want to trade ir for a similar lvl knight, archer, or zerk with similar gear as well, ot at least good uniques
WTT 123 bagi with full +7 gear for a 123+ ak with good gear or 130 ak with +3 gear
05/07/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
wtt 123+ bagi with full +7 gear and +7 cocave for a 123 ak wih real good gear or a 130 ak with +3 gear. pm or add me to [email protected] for pictures and no information. gtfo scammer cuz i dont deal with that bullshit :mad: