Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BETA] Testers

Discussion on [BETA] Testers within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[BETA] Testers

Hello All,

i am in search of some beta testers for my server
Plz Pm me if u are interrested
and i will supply u with what is needed
Thanks ShiayaToplist
Old 02/21/2011, 17:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
hiya

Can u pm me with that i can test

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need beta testers
08/02/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
Server need beta testers (25 applications so far) PM me for appli info Server new host location Germany,Nuremberg Intel® Core™ i7-920 Quadcore incl. Hyper-Threading Technology RAM8 GB DDR3 RAMHard discs2 x 750 GB SATA-II HDD (Software-RAID 1)NIC1 GBit OnBoard connected at 100 MBit Backup Space100 GB
Beta Testers Needed!
01/03/2010 - Shaiya - 4 Replies
Hey everybody, I'm looking for beta testers for a new bot that I've been working on. Its a new packet based bot that can run in the background. It has tons of features and it should work on most clients. I'm looking for testers who can give detailed descriptions of errors and problems, people who can invest time to find such bugs/problems, people who can come up with creative ideas on stuff to add/change. I'd prefer for the testers to speak good English, and have a good computer to run on....