Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

REQUEST: Shaiya Online Ep5 bot

Discussion on REQUEST: Shaiya Online Ep5 bot within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
REQUEST: Shaiya Online Ep5 bot

i know i know, no requests, but i think i am speaking on behalf of the majority of the elitepvper community. I've been a member here for many years, as you can see in my join date, and have loved it here. However, today i am in a predictament. I have searched long and far for a working bot for shaiya online that can buff itself, sit when hp/mp reaches a certain %, and one that can well, auto atk and auto pot. I know it is possible to make one, but i lack the programming skills to do so myself. Lilpro has been kind enough to upload his bots/hacks in the past, so i will not ask him directly, because hes done more then enough (though if he still comes here and does read this, wouldn't hurt for you to take a look into this request bro)

Before mods track this thread and delete it, i think it should get sticky'd instead. I can guarantee that within a week of the first bot upload, we would hit 1k downloads, easy. Thats how much the demand is. Lets use this thread to post working bots that work today, not years ago. Thanks all, and i look forward to reading replies, and hopefully trying my fellow elitepvper's bots and hacks thanks once again for reading
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/31/2011, 00:04   #2

hack not working here :S
Old 04/01/2011, 06:08   #3

same here