Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fighter skill cutting exploit?!

Discussion on Fighter skill cutting exploit?! within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 08/20/2010, 02:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
oh ***... keep trying, it doesnt always work, its a bit difficult to do if you never did it before... just run jumping, and spamm the skill + the cap rune... try other methodes... it does work, but not alway... also, keep moving.. if you dont move you wont notice a big difference
Old 08/20/2010, 19:57   #17

i dont see what this does lol! is it suppost to make u hit harder or?
Old 08/21/2010, 04:50   #18

Its supposed to *overjump* the animation, so you can use another skill faster, because the animation of each skill takes few seconds.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dual Skill [Exploit]
09/17/2009 - S4 League - 38 Replies
Look at the Screen yeah and dont ask me for how i do it u have to find it out by urself i maybe will send it to Adroxx for UG if they didnt found it =p.
L2 Exploit add skill Necromancer+paladin skill
07/08/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
Hi :) i speak L2 Exploit add skill by Gamehack http://g.imagehost.org/0309/foto3.jpg need u l2 phx :) and l2 server interliude loppa you need 76 lvl+ char and add 3 profession (at cat) and l2 phx copy RequestBypassToServer code (profession) and go go new add sub-class and lvl up 76 lvl go cat open and send main code RequestBypassToServer and you add main clas skill pvz bishop+necromancer t.t :)
WG Weapon skill eXploit
02/17/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Okey so go to a WG GY when u controll it then pull some mobs there use low lvl weapon = PROFIT. Free Image Hosting - xs.to - Image hosting - share images slideshow generator and screen capture tool ps: stolen content
Skill XP Exploit
03/06/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I figured since the game just came out, this will be patched fast, and I will share this great exploit. Firstly, bind an ability to your hot-bar of your choosing. Just make sure it effects your charector and is self targeting, no enemies required. For instance, the Early Sorceror Spell: "Force Bubble". So, spam this key as often as you like. It will increase your skill of the ability being used, like "Self Alteration" for Force Bubble. I find it best to use on the long trips in...