Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 02:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ShaiyaEP3 packet bot sources (unfinished)

Discussion on ShaiyaEP3 packet bot sources (unfinished) within the Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ShaiyaEP3 packet bot sources (unfinished)

you can find source code of my unfinished packet bot for Shaiya EP3.

i've seen alot of bot binaries here, but no actual sources to work with, so i decided to publish mine. it's really alpha, but it can fight (sometimes %-) and autoloot. it should work with many nonprotected game.exe's, as it uses signature scanner to find necessary procs.

you need injector.exe from this forum to inject bot's shaiya.dll (i'm too lazy to write my own).

the bot can't be used with two clients!

also, you need to start shaiba.exe first -- it's the main bot binary.

you DON'T NEED THIS IF:
* you can't read C (program with C);
* you can't build the sources;
* you can't figure out how to use the bot.

i will not answer to questions like "how to build this ****" or "wtf is that?" or "where are the binaries?" or "how to download it". if you can't do that things -- you don't need this bot.

ah, source code license. public domain, of course. %-)

note: don't even try to use m$ crappy compiler. only MinGW will do the thing.

enjoy, and happy hacking.